a BIG Xbox title is coming to PlayStation NEXT WEEK according to Shinobi

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
I don't think Sony will put their games on Nintendo's next platform, whatever it's called, because Nintendo, unlike Sony, would never put their games on PlayStation. I'd rather support Nintendo than Sony or Microsoft. I think it's great that Nintendo will never put their games on stupid consoles like PlayStation and Xbox.
Sony doesn't care, all they care about is $ and growth, even if it comes at the expense of their own hardware, PC ports and Nixxes acquisition were just life proofs of that, Horizon Zero Dawn will be the first Switch 2 port, you can bookmark it if you want, it always starts with Guerrila somehow

and not only they'll put their tentpole games on Switch 2, but they'll also put them on Amazon Firestick and Roku devices through PS Plus like already leaked on the "Services 3.0, the Future of PS Plus" internal documents from the Insomniac Games leaks, the hardware will become as useless as an Xbox.
from-insomniac-leak-sony-plans-to-bring-ps-to-pc-browser-v0-CMg7ZjauM-LOTmxyEneWC0YK0J9TTG8f9GDTMghK0Z4.jpg

i made a whole thread about it few months ago:

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Shinobi deleted the post, game is probably not as big as it was originally claimed

Might be the mods making him edit it out.

Tom warren did reply to a tweet for this news implying it could be big aswell.

Regardless we will find out this week.

Reactions: Evilms

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Might be the mods making him edit it out.

Tom warren did reply to a tweet for this news implying it could be big aswell.

Regardless we will find out this week.

Mods also nuked this vertsion of the thread at the forum. The game is likely neither Forza or Microsoft Flying Simulator.

Probably Planet of Lana or something like that

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Considering his post are deleted and the thread has been nuked maybe Shinobi made a whoopsee. I feel bad for him if he did because the internet will tear him a new A hole.

24 Jun 2022
Thread was probably yeeted because someone at Microsoft contacted staff and told them to nuke it. Remember, there are Xbox Ambassadors as mods at ResetERA (i.e Judge), and Phil Spencer apparently has an account on the forum.

If they didn't want a distracting conversation about it ahead of Gamescon, then just have an admin nuke the thread. No explanation need be given.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Thread was probably yeeted because someone at Microsoft contacted staff and told them to nuke it. Remember, there are Xbox Ambassadors as mods at ResetERA (i.e Judge), and Phil Spencer apparently has an account on the forum.

If they didn't want a distracting conversation about it ahead of Gamescon, then just have an admin nuke the thread. No explanation need be given.
This is exactly what happened

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Jizz Condom is saying there's a large chance it's Indiana Jones. That would be devastating for Microsoft - it's their premiere title this year.

I don't buy it. It seems like the Microsoft playbook of seeding the bloggersphere with worse news so when the real news comes out, it doesn't look so bad. The fact of the matter is that one of the main 3 Xbox franchises coming to PlayStation would be horrific news, and Jizz said it isn't Forza Horizon, so it is.

• haha
Reactions: Evilms

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Current rumors are Forza Horizon soonest and late port of Starfield + dlc for ps5 pro release and either day and date or later release of Indiana Jones.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Jizz Condom is saying there's a large chance it's Indiana Jones. That would be devastating for Microsoft - it's their premiere title this year.

I don't buy it. It seems like the Microsoft playbook of seeding the bloggersphere with worse news so when the real news comes out, it doesn't look so bad. The fact of the matter is that one of the main 3 Xbox franchises coming to PlayStation would be horrific news, and Jizz said it isn't Forza Horizon, so it is.
A huge bitch slap to the faces of bots if it is Indy. Lol. They been showing that game this year with no mention whatsoever of PlayStation coupled with the fact that they still haven't announce a release date yet. And when the day comes at Gamescom in which the release date is announced they throw a curve and announce that a PS5 version has been in the work this whole entire time and will be launching alongside the Xbox version would be chef's kiss. Plus didn't Xbox pay for exclusivity for Indy too? Money down the drain if true. Lol.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Indiana Jones is no longer a big enough IP but Disney probably wants like a 5 million unit seller plus. On Xbox zero copies will be sold and gamepass has been in decline since Halo flopped. It would be impossible to come anywhere near that, let alone a million sold, without PlayStation.

There will 100% be a PlayStation release for Indiana Jones.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Indiana Jones is no longer a big enough IP but Disney probably wants like a 5 million unit seller plus. On Xbox zero copies will be sold and gamepass has been in decline since Halo flopped. It would be impossible to come anywhere near that, let alone a million sold, without PlayStation.

There will 100% be a PlayStation release for Indiana Jones.

Even worse, if it’s a December release. That time frame is where games go to die.

If its november its competing against a lot of other games, so yeah…it will be intersting to see what they do with it. A delayed ps5 port isn’t gonna be good for them revenue wise, people will just ignore it when it comes to ps5 unless its like a 90+ rated GOTY worthy title

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
This whole thread is pure comedy
si3Wj1X.jpeg

NyDL8Vq.jpeg

Logic ain't logicking

• haha