a BIG Xbox title is coming to PlayStation NEXT WEEK according to Shinobi

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Forza Horizon 5 is amazing and makes more sense than Starfield due to the fact that it's three years old and is a live service game. Forza Horizon 5 will definitely sell very well on PlayStation especially since it's going to be on PS4 and PS5. That's a lot of consoles between the two of them.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'm excited if it is FH5. The Crew Motorfest didn't click with me when I tried out the free trial. Don't played much racing games but always keeping my eyes out on a good arcade racer.
Yeah same! The Crew didn't click with me. I love the ambition and premise of it but the mechanics just felt so loose and floaty. I dunno why these arcade games can't just go back and play stuff like Burnout 3 and Burnout Revenge to see how tight racing controls should feel.

Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Forza Horizon 5 will be released on PS5 on September 27 according to Amazon UK listings
GU-4qa1WsAAa_p-

Reactions: YeezyDude
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
the announcement is set to be made from August 21 - August 25 during Gamescom with pre-orders going live immediately after the announcement

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Wanted to troll, it being Viva Piñata on Cinco de Mayo post but too late
Expecting Psychonauts 2 native PS5 port, Halo MC/Infinite and Starfield next in that order.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
FH5 would have an extremely short shelf life on ps due to the delayed release. That guygame is going to be delisted in 2026 give or take.

Killer instinct would be better.

You're kinda out of touch if you think Killer Instinct will do better than Forza Horizon 5 on PS5. PS5 has every fighting game pretty much, there's an unserved market for FH5

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I guess maybe Halo next with the multiplayer angle to all this. Although they may want a SP in there to break em up.

Last edited:

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
the announcement is set to be made from August 21 - August 25 during Gamescom with pre-orders going live immediately after the announcement
Remember Xbox fans being bummed that Xbox didn't show up for Tokyo Game Show this year but got back to being pump that Xbox will show up at Gamescom with games? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Shadow2027