a BIG Xbox title is coming to PlayStation NEXT WEEK according to Shinobi

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
The real fun is when alle of these ports run better on the ps5 pro, digital foundry comparisons will be *chefs kiss*
You don't have to wait. Deathloop on Playstation was better than the Xbox version that released a year later. That should have been a wake up call to support their studios.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Are there really people that only own one console?
Proud owner of a PS2, PS3, PS5, N64, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Xbox 360, PSP, Vita, PSTV, GBA SP, and 3DS here

Daily reminder that selling consoles is bad because there's always good games to get only on that console that you haven't played yet.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
GU-4qa1WsAAa_p-
Other formats PS4?

Reactions: KvallyX

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Proud owner of a PS2, PS3, PS5, N64, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Xbox 360, PSP, Vita, PSTV, GBA SP, and 3DS here

Daily reminder that selling consoles is bad because there's always good games to get only on that console that you haven't played yet.
I have hummed and hawed on a PSTV. I saw one in the local 2nd hand shop for 75 bucks. I have a Vita and its glorious. Is it worth it?

As the one PSTV owner I now know, I need to know this.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Not sure about that, otherwise old Forza games would still be up for sale. It's par for the course for racing games, most of them end up being abandonware after 7/8 years.

There is no reason to hold a previous sequels because there is a newer one on the same platform. But releasing a last sequel on other platform can extend licence maybe?

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
I have hummed and hawed on a PSTV. I saw one in the local 2nd hand shop for 75 bucks. I have a Vita and its glorious. Is it worth it?

As the one PSTV owner I now know, I need to know this.
If you already have a Vita I'm not sure; the appeal of the PSTV is having cheap consolized access to the Vita library.Playing on the big TV screen with a regular ps3 or ps4 controller. I got mine for $25 back in the day when Sony was having a sale and I didn't own a Vita yet and that was it's major value for me.
I used it primarily to play Persona 4 Golden and Freedom Wars. It plays most Vita games at 720p.
I'd say it's worth it if you really wanna play Vita games on the big screen from your couch, but otherwise pass since you already have a Vita. I like mine, but I don't use it much these days. I'd also recommend checking to see if the games you wanna play on it support it; there's a couple Vita games that don't work on it, like Gravity Rush. (You can hack it to make those games work tho)

Reactions: Dick Jones