a BIG Xbox title is coming to PlayStation NEXT WEEK according to Shinobi

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Forza 5, Flight Sim, Halo Infinite, and Age of empires probably for the next batch. Shadow drop that insomniac game whatever it was called?

Reactions: Bryank75

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
OpFYipy.jpeg

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
That Helldivers 2 rumour was the most blatant lie of all time. We all knew it was bullshit. I'm surprised the leaker didn't get mocked endlessly.
Every time they make up stuff like this they literally get punished by MS themselves

Senki Dala

11 Aug 2024
France
Honestly a part of me think it is "cool" that everybody can play the game, but I mostly think it is sad.

Exclusives are a good thing, it pushes Sony, Ms, Nintendo, to do their bests to be leaders. I see why MS does it (to make money, simple), but in the long term I think it'll harm them. People will have less and less reasons to look at Ms systems, and the only way they'd make enough money is to only make excellent games.
But the history showed us that once a Studio/Publisher is acquiered and managed by Ms... It doesn't end that well.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Flight Simulator ?

SqJObsl.png
If true, that is good. That game deserves to be available to everyone. The studio that makes it is a 3rd party studio. They deserve all the sales they can get, they have put a lot into that game and it's a technical marvel.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Ehh maybe later on please... But some PS5 owners might be interested in getting Flight Simulator though 🤷‍♂️
Flight Sim surely is the biggest game in the world. 😁
If true, that is good. That game deserves to be available to everyone. The studio that makes it is a 3rd party studio. They deserve all the sales they can get, they have put a lot into that game and it's a technical marvel.
Simulators are more of a PC thing, very niche in console. But Flight Simulator is very good (got 90-91 in MC) and has 42 years of history (the first one was released in 1982), so I'm sure some people may be interested on it.

I assume some people would prefer to see Forza Horizon, Halo or maybe even if just to laugh Starfield, but I think Flight Sim would be a good, well received addition.

Last edited: