a BIG Xbox title is coming to PlayStation NEXT WEEK according to Shinobi

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
If you already have a Vita I'm not sure; the appeal of the PSTV is having cheap consolized access to the Vita library.Playing on the big TV screen with a regular ps3 or ps4 controller. I got mine for $25 back in the day when Sony was having a sale and I didn't own a Vita yet and that was it's major value for me.
I used it primarily to play Persona 4 Golden and Freedom Wars. It plays most Vita games at 720p.
I'd say it's worth it if you really wanna play Vita games on the big screen from your couch, but otherwise pass since you already have a Vita. I like mine, but I don't use it much these days. I'd also recommend checking to see if the games you wanna play on it support it; there's a couple Vita games that don't work on it, like Gravity Rush. (You can hack it to make those games work tho)
Yeah I agree, I don't even know where my PSTV is anymore.
I don't have any use case for it.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Forza Horizon 5 does better than Killer Instinct when it comes to amount of people playing. Playground isn't making another one for quite a awhile... I don't see them killing it by 2026

I think thats what he thought, that it might get taken down like other instances. He didnt mention it doing having more people playing it

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
Im gonna imagine Starfield with Shattered space packed in. Its widely known that Bethesda themselves are extremely dissatisfied with being locked to pc/xbox. Pc carried the sales and im sure it did fine, but xbox projected 10+ mil in sales on ps alone. Microsoft gonna wanna collect hundreds of millions on a port job. Keeping it locked to xbox on console also greatly diminishes the value of bethesda.
The reception of Starfield after people realized that Todd Howard was shockingly full of shit while hyping this game up guarantees that this very late release on PS will be nothing close to 10 mil.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
xboxmulti-800x450.jpg

Tom Henderson: We're in the second round of Xbox gearing up with PlayStation ports, so I fully expect every game to be rumoured again in the next couple of months.
https://x.com/Tom_Henderson/status/1824106348344430795

Reactions: YeezyDude

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yes, Phil said that more MS games are coming to other consoles and that he thinks that in around five years from now console exclusive games will be a rare thing.

Meaning, MS plans to end porting most of their stuff. Because obviously Nintendo and PS Studios won't put anything on Xbox other than MLB via other publisher.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I'd say the ones more likely for a next batch are Forza Horizon 5, Flight Simulator, Ori, Killer Instinct and around a year and a half after its original release, Starfield.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

These morons keep coming up with different goal posts to deal with the copium. Ironic since they hyped up Series X/S launch because of back complat support. Now all of a sudden it’s who buying a console to play a 3 years old game? LMAO!

LOL. Dumbasses

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I'd say the ones more likely for a next batch are Forza Horizon 5, Flight Simulator, Ori, Killer Instinct and around a year and a half after its original release, Starfield.

I assume microsoft are gonna be porting things they actually expect to sell.