A Plague Tale: Requiem | NEW : Reviews are in

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
a8ba86cf3998f58f7e8d6f58a1d2f09628f41e26.webp
A Plague Tale: Requiem
is a narrative-driven, action-adventure stealth video game in development by Asobo Studio and published by Focus Entertainment. The game is the direct sequel to A Plague Tale: Innocence, and sees players embark with an older Amicia de Rune and her brother, Hugo, on an intense new quest for hope, as a terrifying curse hunts them down.

A Plague Tale: Requiem will release on 18th of October, 2022 for PS5, PC and Xbox Series consoles.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13

This shit is amazing looking! We finally can add another AAA company to the mix of others (ND, R*, CDPR, Insomniac, etc..). These guys went from Indie to AAA in short order.

• party
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
P

peter42O

Was hoping for August since I don't have any new game releases until TLOUPI but October isn't that bad. Will be playing via Game Pass and very much looking forward to Requiem as Innocence was a great game in my opinion.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Theres some good games in August.

• Cult of Lamb
  • Rollerdrome
  • Midnight Fight Express
  • Cursed to Golf
  • Souls Hackers 2
  • Saints Row

22 Jun 2022
From what i've seen, the environments in this game look very generic and bland compared to the last one which had tons of attention to detail. I have a feeling it wont be as good.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
From what i've seen, the environments in this game look very generic and bland compared to the last one which had tons of attention to detail. I have a feeling it wont be as good.
I’m playing the original right now and I completely disagree with this. The environment don’t have detail to them, they’re cheaply made because the budget is low. The dialogue and scene direction is also really bad in the first game and that is also because of the low budget. The plot alone carries this game through the end. The sequel seem to be higher budget so I’m betting a way better and more polished experience as a whole.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I’m playing the original right now and I completely disagree with this. The environment don’t have detail to them, they’re cheaply made because the budget is low. The dialogue and scene direction is also really bad in the first game and that is also because of the low budget. The plot alone carries this game through the end. The sequel seem to be higher budget so I’m betting a way better and more polished experience as a whole.

I’d say it was a little inconsistent. Some of the scenery was done really well and atmospheric. Some were more on the simple side

maxresdefault.jpg

A-Plague-Tale_-Innocence_20190504181326.jpg

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I’d say it was a little inconsistent. Some of the scenery was done really well and atmospheric. Some were more on the simple side

maxresdefault.jpg

A-Plague-Tale_-Innocence_20190504181326.jpg
Don’t disagree with you there and the lower budget really shows sometimes but the plot was really good. I have high hopes for the sequel.

D

Deleted member 140

Amicia, one of the best protagonists in gaming! 🥰

nominedomine

Banned
8 Jul 2022
It the first one really good or just overhyped? I installed it once due to gamepass but could get myself to play it. Was it a real banger or just "good for an low budget game"?

Themaskedcrag

Cunning Linguist
13 Jul 2022
It the first one really good or just overhyped? I installed it once due to gamepass but could get myself to play it. Was it a real banger or just "good for an low budget game"?
I really enjoyed it personally, but comparing it to GoW or TLOU just wouldn't be fair. I'd say it's great for an AA, but it doesn't do anything new.

• brain
Reactions: nominedomine
D

Deleted member 140

So you won't play a horror game, but your ok with playing a game where you control rats to devour humans? 😂 Your a strange one little lamb!

Games like The Callisto Protocol are seriously scary, in a way that makes me feel really uncomfortable. A Plague Tale had some very intense parts, was pretty scary and tense, but not to the level of a pure horror game! That said, I had to turn on all the light when playing A Plague Tale to make it through.