Amazon: Forspoken is tracking ahead over Dead Space and behind Hogwarts on PS5.

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
Personal Attack / Insult
Yet you don’t actually have a response aside from being a douchebag. Seems about right.
"Comment Removed"

On topic - Luminious engine sucks and is outdated - if this game ran on UE4 or UE5 it would be much better and be much less janky of a game that I'd be considering to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
thelastword

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Is Deathloop good? It got so blasted, I've still not bought it..
I did got ghostwire tokyo recently but not played yet
It got blasted prior to release because it was a timed Sony exclusive. It's sitting at an 88% Meta and got a few GOTY awards. Both Deathloop and Ghostwire are good and very unique games. This year, I'm looking forward to Pragmata, that looks like it will be pretty unique too.

Reactions: EDMIX

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
It got blasted prior to release because it was a timed Sony exclusive. It's sitting at an 88% Meta and got a few GOTY awards. Both Deathloop and Ghostwire are good and very unique games. This year, I'm looking forward to Pragmata, that looks like it will be pretty unique too.
I will be sure to get it. I am in no hurry so I will wait for discount or maybe get it on steam.
Pragmata is surely something I wait for.
Stellar Blade too!

Reactions: thelastword

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Pragmata vaporware totally. did we get any news apart that one trailer?

OP
OP
thelastword

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Pragmata vaporware totally. did we get any news apart that one trailer?
No, it's now slated for 2023, having been delayed, yet there was lots of cryptic messaging in that one trailer. I think we should see more at the Sony third party State of Play, since RE4 Remake and SF6 development are wrapping up....

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
No, it's now slated for 2023, having been delayed, yet there was lots of cryptic messaging in that one trailer. I think we should see more at the Sony third party State of Play, since RE4 Remake and SF6 development are wrapping up....
it was always showed as 2023. it is like 3 years without any new? it is Deep Down all over again. at least Deep Down was in playable stage.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Is Deathloop good? It got so blasted, I've still not bought it..
I did got ghostwire tokyo recently but not played yet

It's fine. Nowhere near Arkane's best but it's nowhere as bad as the hate it seems to get post-release.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Some of my shots from the demo(Quality 40fps/120hz mode). Keep in mind that each shot is 500-700kb, ps5 is doing numbers on hdr screenshots
Looks pretty great with HDR on oled at the very least.
And this doesn't capture the fantastic magic effects and really good quality object motion blur.
xdSOOZB.jpg

02kkt92.jpg

BjcMXnb.jpg

GhK5nvb.jpg

Mo7ty6g.jpg

xecw7VM.jpg

a50mQ7u.jpg

Everything is dynamic, nothing is baked. THE TEETH are more detailed than some full games 20 years ago lol I bet

These look really good

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
No that was Shiny/David Perry...
Don't believe you are correct (Unless you were thinking of another game) - just checked steam page -

I wish they made another game like this, it had such awesome melee combat for the time. Made by Arkane Studios, Published by Ubisoft.

OP
OP
thelastword

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Don't believe you are correct (Unless you were thinking of another game) - just checked steam page -

I wish they made another game like this, it had such awesome melee combat for the time. Made by Arkane Studios, Published by Ubisoft.

There is a game called Messiah, it was pretty well known, had many magazine spreads, thought you were talking about that. Dark Messiah is probably the first game I played on Steam though.....