Ampere Analysis / Console Sales: PS5 (21.7 million), Xbox Series X|S (13.8 million)

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
We were in discord… this site didn’t exists yet.
It was actually showing to somebody that was adamant that DF said it was easy to reach over 40fps in the Matrix demo when Alex (covered the demo) said that even with high end GPU the game dropped to 20fps sometimes.

I showed the actual transcript from the DF video plus the article and he keep replying it was not what he said.

So I got the ban… it was one of my last posts in GAF…. probably received a lot of reports because that is what most Xbox fans do there… I can remember who were I was discussing but a place that let Riky, Lognor, Manabyte, etc run freely shows what side the mods are.

Even when you confront them with actual data and facts they choose to ban you instead them.

BTW I believe the user I was discussing was an alt.
Manabyte
Cool, please share these sales from the other times when Activision was acquired and the effect it had on sales of CoD 😆

This type of nonsense is exactly why you get permabanned everywhere, except it’s typically more PS warrior focused.
I play with a big group of cod friends on psn, when the buyout news arrived i asked if they were going to buy a xbox (i have series x too) none of them, and they dont give a fuck about console wars,, they arent going to buy another console for a game, they will go to battlefield or another game

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
The facts speak for themselves with the clear actions Sony and MS have taken. It is clear the companies are not doing the same things even if they are both operating in the same space. Magnominity has nothing to do with it.

Facts are Sony is far more likely to make content exclusive to deny that is to deny reality. MS has put numerous IP they own on non-Xbox platforms. You haven't been paying attention if you think I'm the only person aware of this. CoD is remaining multi-platform just like Minecraft. Sony was arguing a hypothetical that doesn't match what MS has been actually doing for years.
Starfield? Next elders scrolls game?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Manabyte

I play with a big group of cod friends on psn, when the buyout news arrived i asked if they were going to buy a xbox (i have series x too) none of them, and they dont give a fuck about console wars,, they arent going to buy another console for a game, they will go to battlefield or another game

YYup, most people play several shooters anyway.

Whether it is COD and Destiny or COD and Apex or Destiny and Fortnite etc....

If COD is on PS, I might play the good ones.... if not I will put all that time into Destiny, which is my main shooter.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
Nobody was talking about that though.

COD is staying on Playstation for at least a few years, and people seem to believe indefintiely.

It is unlikely the news is going to greatly effect sales as long as COD stays on Playstation.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 13

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022

This isn't relevant. This was about MW2, and it's launching on PS4/5. Your friends don't need to buy an Xbox to play it. ethomaz is claiming that a sizable amount of Playstation fans will not buy the next CoD just because Activision was acquired. He's almost always wrong, and he is again here.

Just for fun, ask your friends if they're buying MW2 in October on Playstation.

• brain
Reactions: Deleted member 51

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
This isn't relevant. This was about MW2, and it's launching on PS4/5. Your friends don't need to buy an Xbox to play it. ethomaz is claiming that a sizable amount of Playstation fans will not buy the next CoD just because Activision was acquired. He's almost always wrong, and he is again here.

That is the point the times I was wrong was ways lower than these I was right… so I don’t know if you used “always” in the right way here 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022

of course they will,they wont buy a xbox if they make it the next one exclusive.its that easy,and microsoft knows that
its pretty relevant when some microsoft fanboy nutjobs tlak about how people will flock to the xbox if they made the games exclusives,things dont work that way

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
of course they will

Of course they will, because as you said, they aren’t console warriors just like 99.9% of gamers and they don’t give a shit that MS bought Activision.

So we agree that, as usual, ethomaz is laughably out of touch with this prediction.