Ampere Analysis / Console Sales: PS5 (21.7 million), Xbox Series X|S (13.8 million)

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
He was banned along with CatLady. Finally.
I was surprised by that. Riky is a massive shill and hypocrite and gets away with a lot. Looks like he's on his final warning.

Cat Lady also talks a lot of shit on there, not sure how much on here.

Reactions: Rivet

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Also permabanned from VGChartz for being a colossal warrior, which makes his mocking of their numbers in this thread very funny. He swore by them last gen.
Correction.

Permabanned because I exposed one of the mod team sending blackmail messages to me… took them near 3 days to have a decision in the ban.

You know that because you even come to talk abou that at time when they were deciding my perma ban lol

Ohhhh and I mocked their number in the own forum that made Ioi realize several adjustments to the numbers… I even tracked their shadow adjustments that were big.

BTW we have no issue with the word warrior at all… facts are facts independent of your warrior side.

Last edited:

DarkMage619

Verified Gamepass Reseller
15 Jul 2022
Lol. You really think CoD is bigger than Roblox and Fortnite? Not even in your wildest dreams.
Again Sony was loudly complaining about CoD. They stated no other developer could make something better. Shocking to hear from Sony but it is what it is. Your favorite company disagrees with you.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Lol. You really think CoD is bigger than Roblox and Fortnite? Not even in your wildest dreams.
Actually you need to separate Mobile from consoles.

Robox or Fortnite doesn’t sells what CoD sell at full priced on consoles…. neither has the amount of F2P users on console like Warzone has.

After all there is no CoD mobile version for Warzone or yearly entries.

Last edited:

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Again Sony was loudly complaining about CoD. They stated no other developer could make something better. Shocking to hear from Sony but it is what it is. Your favorite company disagrees with you.

I suspect that has to do with legal maneuvering rather than strict sticking to the truth. Both companies have said quite a bit with regards to that potential acquisition, as well. Taking most of it at face value is probably an unwise thing to do.

DarkMage619

15 Jul 2022
I suspect that has to do with legal maneuvering rather than strict sticking to the truth. Both companies have said quite a bit with regards to that potential acquisition, as well. Taking most of it at face value is probably an unwise thing to do.
Well it is not wise to lie on statements made to regulatory agencies. If Sony is telling regulators CoD can't be replicated I tend to believe them. Why would they lie?

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Well it is not wise to lie on statements made to regulatory agencies. If Sony is telling regulators CoD can't be replicated I tend to believe them. Why would they lie?

You don't find it odd that the only ones who said that were Sony? And that, for obvious reasons, Sony would not want the FTC to approve this deal? As well, offering an opinion on a subjective matter is not lying - or maybe it is if the opinion is knowingly disingenuous, but good luck proving that.

DarkMage619

15 Jul 2022
Are you five years old or just really oblivious?
Are you incapable of making an argument without childish name calling? Sony made the statements in the filing. You have a problem with it take it up with them.

You don't find it odd that the only ones who said that were Sony? And that, for obvious reasons, Sony would not want the FTC to approve this deal? As well, offering an opinion on a subjective matter is not lying - or maybe it is if the opinion is knowingly disingenuous, but good luck proving that.
I have no idea if Sony is being disingenuous. I do believe CoD is a huge franchise but many here believe Sony is the best so if they wanted to make a CoD competitor they probably could. It would have an automatic fanbase as well. It should all be moot anyway. MS has stated they will honor existing contracts and there is no indication they will renig on the CoD contract. MS has shown they are far more likely to allow their IP on non-Xbox platforms than any other platform holder.

• haha
Reactions: Rivet

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I have no idea if Sony is being disingenuous. I do believe CoD is a huge franchise but many here believe Sony is the best so if they wanted to make a CoD competitor they probably could. It would have an automatic fanbase as well. It should all be moot anyway. MS has stated they will honor existing contracts and there is no indication they will renig on the CoD contract. MS has shown they are far more likely to allow their IP on non-Xbox platforms than any other platform holder.

There is no doubt CoD is a huge franchise, agreed on that. It's also good that MS has said it will honor existing contracts and beyond to keep it multi-platform. I can't say I'm in total agreement with you on MS' willingness to keep their IP multi-platform, though. Removing an entire publisher's worth of games from Sony and, to a lesser extent, Nintendo makes me look at the issue a little less generously than you.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Are you incapable of making an argument without childish name calling? Sony made the statements in the filing. You have a problem with it take it up with them.

You are five. Of course they say what they said, it's a business. Losing COD revenue is a major loss of revenue, they wouldn't say it can be replace.

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out, but probably requires a bit more than mouth breathing

Rivet

25 Jun 2022
I was surprised by that. Riky is a massive shill and hypocrite and gets away with a lot. Looks like he's on his final warning.

Final warning is rarely final on GAF if you're a Xbox fanboy. Bernd was on final warning and it was silently removed later, he got multiple very short bans afterwards. Other MS cheerleaders / ambassadors / astroturfers / douchebags had their last warning removed too.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Actually you need to separate Mobile from consoles.

Robox or Fortnite sells what CoD sell at full priced on consoles…. neither has the amount of F2P users on console like Warzone has.

After all there is no CoD mobile version for Warzone or yearly entries.
He was the one that said “biggest game in tue world”. That’s factually wrong.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

I simply can’t understand why Riky and CatLady were overlooked for so long but they banned me for harassment while being harassed by CatLady for days. That’s when I committed to not going back to that place

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
You are five. Of course they say what they said, it's a business. Losing COD revenue is a major loss of revenue, they wouldn't say it can be replace.

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out, but probably requires a bit more than mouth breathing
I honestly think CoD will take a bigger hit than Sony. We’ve seen this happen before. MS makes something timed exclusive, that something loses money.
Third parties need Sony more than Sony need them.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I honestly think CoD will take a bigger hit than Sony. We’ve seen this happen before. MS makes something timed exclusive, that something loses money.
Third parties need Sony more than Sony need them.

I suspect this too... Titanfall 1 being exclusive killed it as a franchise. Had excellent gameplay and everything.

• brain
Reactions: PropellerEar