Apparently Concord Cost Sony 400 million and was internally championed as future of playstation

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Just drop the game again f2p and put everyone in spartan armor or some shit…. idc just wanna play again miss it

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Play The Finals.

Objectively better game. Season 4 starts in 2 mother f$%(ing days!
Amazing game man. I’d return but I got 1 game to finish and then soon after I’ll have the onslaught of Silent Hill 2, Metaphor and Dragon Age. Maybe I’ll squeeze some in but I’m def gonna be rusty.

Loved every hour of the 100 I played (in less than 2 months!)

Reactions: Men_in_Boxes

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Play The Finals.

Objectively better game. Season 4 starts in 2 mother f$%(ing days!
I tried it back when it came out last Xmas but didn't stick around long. How is the transition period for players who stopped playing long ago?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Yeah, so it didn't cost 400 million, the first investment in Probably monsters was split between various studios under them.... One of them being Firewalk

Men_in_Boxes

Veteran
18 Aug 2024
I tried it back when it came out last Xmas but didn't stick around long. How is the transition period for players who stopped playing long ago?
It's still basically the same experience with a few new maps, a few new gadgets, and a few new weapons. They're doing a performance patch for S4 to get the game running better though. I'd also say that the player base is far more knowledgable about how to play the game. I remember the first month or two playing with randoms was a nightmare because people would constantly run off and do their own thing. That happens far less today.

• Shake
Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It's still basically the same experience with a few new maps, a few new gadgets, and a few new weapons. They're doing a performance patch for S4 to get the game running better though. I'd also say that the player base is far more knowledgable about how to play the game. I remember the first month or two playing with randoms was a nightmare because people would constantly run off and do their own thing. That happens far less today.
I'll see if anyone of my online buds will be willing to jump back in