Apple unbanning epic games account and reversing course. |UP| Epic store coming to IOS and Android.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I wonder sometimes... if Epic are so disappointed with Apple why they don't forget Apple exists.
No... they are so sad, disappointed, angry that keep trying at all costs to back to a good relationship with Apple.
It is exactly like a crazy ex do when you don't want more contact with her 🔥
They even humiliate themselves thinking that will make you want to talk with her.

Epic is angry that Apple forget they exists after they continuous attacked Apple for several years.

Who wants to do business with a company like Epic?

And yes... Apple allowing or not Epic on App Store is just well Business.
You are not forced to to business with these you don't want.
Establishing the standard that public criticism of Apple is just cause to have your ability to publish revoked is dark shit man.

Do you support the idea that Sony can justifiably close access to your Playstation account if you criticize them on Twitter? You're not forced to do business if you don't want.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Establishing the standard that public criticism of Apple is just cause to have your ability to publish revoked is dark shit man.

Do you support the idea that Sony can justifiably close access to your Playstation account if you criticize them on Twitter? You're not forced to do business if you don't want.
Sony can indeed allow or deny any Publisher/Developer they want on PS.

And you are mistaking consumer and partner.
Epic is not a Apple consumer.

I think if you put a product in the market (be it closed or open) you can't deny any consumer from buying it.

But you can deny/allow/choose the partners you want to your business.
If I don't want to put Pepsi in my restaurant I won't have Pepsi on my restaurant no matter how much Pepsi cry.
Even so my restaurant is open to any consumer to come buy things.

Apple restaurant doesn't want to serve Epic products anymore... so no matter how angry they are they won't server Epic products anymore.
They probably thinks they have better partners to offer products in their restaurant.
Now consumers are free to come or not to Apple restaurant even if it doesn't have Epic or Pepsi products.

That to force a restaurant to offer products from all partners doesn't exist in any business in this planet.
Each restaurant choose their own partner... and changes them when are not satisfacted.
After all the owner has the final word in their own restaurant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

That's a really bad false equivalency there lol

Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
BTW I saw the OP doesn't have the update with Apple reply yesterday to Epic.
Basically what I said... Apple doesn't trust to do business anymore with Epic.
Says developers "unable or unwilling to keep promises" are cut off :D
Epic lose any credibility they had as partner the moment they broke the rules signed with Apple.

And what jab was that saying Epic trashed the new Apple rules but now wants to promise to follow them? Who believe you?

Make a written assurance (contract) that you will follow the rules then we will think about allow it.

Ohhhh and Epic is like corned rat... yes yes yes yes (crying) I will do everything you want.

PS. I should feel ashamed to publish that reply if I was Epic 🔥

epic-apple-email-022324-1700x2200-c3f82f4230c7.jpg

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

Epic did a lot more than that, get real.

They clearly don't agree with Epic business model but for some reason can't just move with their business to somewhere else.

It's Apple store, on a ecosystem they built over the years, they should be the ones calling the shots. If they are abusive people could just move to Android or something else.

Epic hasn't done shit, their garbage engine became industry standard and that allowed them to copy other games and follow some trends to end up with Fortnite on their hands. Somehow they think they should be the middle man of everything because of that.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Yeap... the email Apple was very clear.

Or do you accept our rules (with a written assurance signed) or why should we trust you gain?
The Epic guy reply.... yes, yes, yes we will sign anything... we will follow the rules... anything you wish Apple.

I'm just laughing how low Epic gone in public shaming situation to get their account back :D :D :D

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I was reading the news elsewhere and I was not surprised to recognize all the names from the Activision and Xbox threads saying "Fuck Apple" and all that.

They got the word Microsoft is next and their soldiers are already on the ground. It's gonna get even more ugly 🙄

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
More like Apple got smacked down by the EU. Like I've said before, this isn't going to go the way Apple wants long term.
OH thts what happened? Didn't read through the article, thnks.