Apple Vision pro. So now a cable is OK??

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Maybe this is a concept product and the successors will be cheaper? At this price, this will stay niche forever.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Lmao. Never bought a car? A musical instrument? High end audio equipment? A decent PC? Hell a macbook is $3500. This is intended to be a consumer product. Apple has always sniffed its own farts regarding pricing, this is no different. And the Apple acolytes consistently eat it up.
A car is a much more advanced piece of equipment. High end audio equipment isn’t for the normal consumer. Decent PCs and consumer grade MacBooks are not $3500.

What are you talking about?

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Because it runs 4k games at 120fps. Not to mention the other bels and whistles. Doing that over WiFi adds lag and that kills the experience
No… I’m talking about a cable that snaps off when you yank it accidentally.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Apple doesn’t expect to sell a lot of gen 1s of this product. Why would you think it’s targeting casual users? Lol
Lol boy some of you are oblivious. Have you seen and read the takes on this product from other professionals? Have you literally not seen a commercial of a dude sitting on a sofa, eating popcorn with this thing on 😂😂😂 or the mom calling her child on it? noooo their targeting just developers that's why they have commercials of a dev creating an app 😂😂😁😁🤣

Their target is every one as it should be.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Lol boy some of you are oblivious. Have you seen and read the takes on this product from other professionals? Have you literally not seen a commercial of a dude sitting on a sofa, eating popcorn with this thing on 😂😂😂 or the mom calling her child on it? noooo their targeting just developers that's why they have commercials of a dev creating an app 😂😂😁😁🤣

Then why would this exist?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Don't know what you showing me, I showed u a commercial aiming towards casuals and professionals. Point closed. Even professionals have said as much. You don't aim your product at just devs but have kids and ppl wearing it on a sofa, eating popcorn watching movies with it. It's common sense

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Don't know what you showing me, I showed u a commercial aiming towards casuals and professionals. Point closed. Even professionals have said as much.

The reality PRO (get it?) is priced along with other professional devices, magic leap, varjo, HoloLens.

What I showed you was the consumer version.

D

Deleted member 417

That article says the new headset will be: Price cheaper, somewhere around $3000, targeting wider audience...

This device is targeting developers.

...But the announced headset, starting at $3500 isn't targeting a wider audience and is only for developers?

Consumer devices are not 3,500$

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
That article says the new headset will be: Price cheaper, somewhere around $3000, targeting wider audience...

...But the announced headset, starting at $3500 isn't targeting a wider audience and is only for developers?

Ray Liotta Lol GIF
The article says the reality pro will be around $3000 and the new one will be priced near an iPhone. What are you talking about? LOL

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 417
D

Deleted member 417

The article says the reality pro will be around $3000 and the new one will be priced near an iPhone. What are you talking about? LOL
What are you talking about adamsapple? Get your story straight.

It is a consumer device, it won't be a consumer device, it isn't targeting gamers, it is better than a PSVR2, A PSVR2 SSD is too expensive, Apple stuff isn't. You're all over the road.

Keep it coming though. I like playing whack-a-mole with your many shill alt accounts.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

It is a consumer device, it won't be a consumer device, it isn't targeting gamers, it is better than a PSVR2, A PSVR2 SSD is too expensive, Apple stuff isn't. You're all over the road.

Keep it coming though. I like playing whack-a-mole with your many shill alt accounts.
Im done even bothering. Some ppl are always right even when proven wrong. It's a sickness.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023

it’s a computing device, not gaming. This isn’t a consumer device, it’s for professional/developer usage… a more consumer friendly version is in the works. PSVR2 doesn’t have a SSD.

you make no sense.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

Discussing anything Apple is a great way to summon the purest idiocy and the most short-sighted of takes from the online ignorami. The thread on GAF discussing the video someone put out of Cyberpunk 2077 running on an M1 MacBook Pro just from throwing it into the translation utility Apple released to devs yesterday is a hilarious example.

Apple simply doesn't do what most people expect, and it hurts them deep down in the sub-cockle region.