Astro Bot beats Doom as the No.1 wishlisted game of the summer games showcases

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
ah look another troll. It will 100 percent be better received then stellar blade lol. Don't you worry about that.
Don't you worry Astrobot will be 100% better received than Avowed lol, two can play at this game BIG BOY GAMUR. Now go back and suck on your pacifier let adults do the talking.

Suck It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I just ignore these type of arguments... it is like child discussing and somehow it become "my father is bigger than yours".

Ico

8 May 2024
I hope this game blows up. I'd want to see more games like this.

same, i want more of little big planet and old IPs like ape escape, astro can pivot some cool stuff to the future if it sells well

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Don't you worry Astrobot will be 100% better received than Avowed lol, two can play at this game BIG BOY GAMUR. Now go back and suck on your pacifier let adults do the talking.

Suck It Fran Healy GIF by Travis
The only baby here is you lol. Go back to playing stellar mid. Lol

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
@Ico

You can preorder at VGP.ca (yes, they ship internationally).
You can buy a bundle that comes with an official Plushie of Astro, or you can buy the Plushie separately.

Edit: I forgot they changed their URL. It should be "videogamesplus(dot)ca".
I use them often, when collector/special/limited editions are sold out from EB Games, BestBuy, Amazon, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAHGamer and Ico

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Astro Bot and Lego Horizon were both announced during State of Play and Summer Game Fest week and both were playable at the event. Meanwhile, Avowed and Indiana Jones are to also be released later this year but both were not playable. No demo in sight for folks to play attending Summer Game Fest. That's Xbox for y'all.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
i dont care about starfield. avowed will score higher then stellar blade. which is easy to beat.

Sure.

You don’t care now since it turned out shite just like Hellblade 2.

What Starfield and Hellblade couldn’t do with all the hype, Avowed will.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Sure.

You don’t care now since it turned out shite just like Hellblade 2.

What Starfield and Hellblade couldn’t do with all the hype, Avowed will.
No. I was a never a fan of starfield. Never a fan of hell blade 1 or 2. Both sucked. Just because I like one Xbox game does not mean I like them all. You suffer from brain rot because of all your pony nonsense.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
i dont care about starfield. avowed will score higher then stellar blade. which is easy to beat.
What's the relationship between Avowed and Stellar Blade? You keep talking about it as if they are similar.

Is it like Forspoken? The xbots were obsessed with that game.

• fire
Reactions: The Icon