Astro Bot beats Doom as the No.1 wishlisted game of the summer games showcases

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
The opposite you got embarrassed lol

I though it was very clear I proved you are just making up bullshit.

You trying to defense bad graphics were hilarious with a video that even in GC is bad 😂😂😂

We understand you like Obsidian but facts are facts… everybody can see in the video you posted.
you took the L. You were debunked everywhere. You showed no facts. You posted a low res screenshot of a youtube video to say it has bad graphics lol. You also said it looks like a 2004 game, You also said their is backlash for the game, but the overall reception is positive. You suffer from a sever case of brain rot. May god have mercy on your soul.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
you took the L. You were debunked everywhere. You showed no facts. You posted a low res screenshot of a youtube video to say it has bad graphics lol. You also said it looks like a 2004 game, You also said their is backlash for the game, but the overall reception is positive. You suffer from a sever case of brain rot. May god have mercy on your soul.
Avowed is a mid game

Only xbot hyped that game

Astro Bot will be way better thats why its on top preorder wishlist

Cope

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz and MrAss

MrAss

24 May 2024
Avowed is a mid game

Only xbot hyped that game

Astro Bot will be way better thats why its on top preorder wishlist

Cope
Avowed looks like a typical 72 metacritic game if we don't count 10s from XboxEra, XboxHub,, XboxAddict, MondoXbox etc. Not a complete shit but also not something people will remember or would wanna spend money on it. "Perfect for gamepass" (c)

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
its the defacto score from xboxera to anything xbox related,the point its...you cucos dont have any standars
Great another random console warrior that suffers from brain rot. You need to touch grass and face reality. There's more to life then your plastic Sony box. Stop letting it consume your soul. Also your spelling and grammar is horrible. You're not worth my time. First and last reply from me to you. Get lost.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Avowed’s presentation kinda looks like shit. I also expect it on PS5.

Outer Worlds was a good enough Bethesdajank rpg that I’ll definitely check it out.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Well, PS gamers are very thirsty for some big 1st party game and Astrobot has all of those tributes in there and looks amazing, it's not really surprising.

A bit of fan-service goes a long way.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Man watch the video you posted.

Is it at Series X graphical level? No.
Is it at Xbox One graphical level? No.
Is it at 360 graphical level? Mostly the case…
Is it at Xbox graphical level? Some gameplay parts… yes remember that Gen.

So I’m not sure what you are debating… point a fact doesn’t equal to being debunked lol everybody in the internet talked about how the graphics were bad since news outlets util Twitter, Reddit, forums like here, GAF, ERA, Steam, etc.

Five seconds in any of these place will tell you the truth you don’t want to accept.

The game is ugly… very ugly for a concurrent gen game.

And I understand why Ovisidian / MS choose to show only a CG trailer this time instead gameplay… because when they showed gameplay in January 2024 in a dev talk they had to acknowledge the presentation was not good from the whole backslash the received.

Some pro-Xbox sites tried to spin saying “the issue in Avowed is not graphics but”… etc etc etc.

You are like these Xbox fans trying to defend Halo Graphics saying it was amazing before MS choose to delay it for a whole year to rework the graphics lol

Ohhhh and if my mind don’t fail Halo Infinite trailer that become meme with Craig looked better in gameplay than the gameplay showed by Avowed.

This is real gameplay not the GC they showed in last Xbox show:

I can list several PS360 games that looks better than that without need to resource to graphical showcases like TLOU, GoW, etc… I’m talking about mid-tier graphics in PS360 gen 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Man watch the video you posted.

Is it at Series X graphical level? No.
Is it at Xbox One graphical level? No.
Is it at 360 graphical level? Mostly the case…
Is it at Xbox graphical level? Some gameplay parts… yes remember that Gen.

So I’m not sure what you are debating… point a fact doesn’t equal to being debunked lol everybody in the internet talked about how the graphics were bad since news outlets util Twitter, Reddit, forums like here, GAF, ERA, Steam, etc.

Five seconds in any of these place will tell you the truth you don’t want to accept.

The game is ugly… very ugly for a concurrent gen game.

And I understand why Ovisidian / MS choose to show only a CG trailer this time instead gameplay… because when they showed gameplay in January 2024 in a dev talk they had to acknowledge the presentation was not good from the whole backslash the received.

Some pro-Xbox sites tried to spin saying “the issue in Avowed is not graphics but”… etc etc etc.

You are like these Xbox fans trying to defend Halo Graphics saying it was amazing before MS choose to delay it for a whole year to rework the graphics lol

Ohhhh and if my mind don’t fail Halo Infinite trailer that become meme with Craig looked better in gameplay than the gameplay showed by Avowed.
Nope. It looks like a modern game. Go watch the footage. The reception to the latest gameplay videos are positive. Check the likes and comments. No its not ugly. Again your opinion. Learn to distinguish between fact and opinion. You have to yet to show me any facts. Come back when you can.

• haha

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Nope. It looks like a modern game. Go watch the footage. The reception to the latest gameplay videos are positive. Check the likes and comments. No its not ugly. Again your opinion. Learn to distinguish between fact and opinion. You have to yet to show me any facts. Come back when you can.
There is no gameplay in last video… it was full GC (it looks bad for CG anyway) lol
You really don’t see the difference? The video you posted is even called Story Trailer because it is made with cinematic CG scenes lol

This is gameplay.

Last edited:

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
There is no gameplay in last video… it was full GC (it looks bad for CG anyway) lol
You really don’t see the difference? The video you posted is even called Story Trailer because it is made with cinematic CG scenes lol

This is gameplay.

no their was gameplay in the last two videos. go watch.

• haha

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023

This is gameplay.

Each video has gameplay. Check the likes and comments. Both vids have good reception😁 Where is the so called backlash? Oh right its the minority opinion.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Thanks… that indeed gameplay like the video I posted.

Now you can eat crow that the game looks ugly like I explained… it is really bad graphically talking.

I thought they did not show gameplay this time because at the show they only released the story trailer that was all GC.

BTW about the comments… they are not biased lol I’m Xbox’s channel by Xbots… I imagine XboxERA will say the graphics are 10/10 just like you lol

Now compare with PS360 games please.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023

Now you can eat crow that the game looks ugly like I explained… it is really bad graphically talking.

I thought they did not show gameplay this time because at the show they only released the story trailer that was all GC.

BTW about the comments… they are not biased lol I’m Xbox’s channel by Xbots… I imagine XboxERA will say the graphics are 10/10 just like you lol

lol no. its look good. Like i said, each video i posted had gameplay. Like i said your opinion is the minority. The reception to the videos are positive. Cope.

• haha

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023

tNh5WbGb
pDvfpyrg

both of the videos i posted have positive reception. check the likes and dislikes. A very healthy ration. Where is the backlash? I thought the game looked bad? Shouldn't the likes and dislikes support that? I told you, the people that think the game looks bad are the minority. cope for me.

• haha

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
We all know Astrobot would whoop Doomslayers ass in a 1 on 1 fistycuffs

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
pDvfpyrg

both of the videos i posted have positive reception. check the likes and dislikes. A very healthy ration. Where is the backlash? I thought the game looked bad? Shouldn't the likes and dislikes support that? I told you, the people that think the game looks bad are the minority. cope for me.
Like I said your bias blind you and it is fine.
You can love it whatever you want.

But don’t try to make the fact of game having shit graphics as being something good lol

The guys you talk even if they are honest it is about anything else in the game not graphics… it is one of the issues people pointed with even articles spinning like “graphics is not the issue in Avowed”.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Like I said your bias blind you and it is fine.
You can love it whatever you want.

But don’t try to make the fact of game having shit graphics as being something good lol

The guys you talk even if they are honest it is about anything else in the game not graphics… it is one of the issues people pointed with even articles spinning like “graphics is not the issue in Avowed”.
there is no blind bias lol. I said the game will be good, im standing on it. I also agreed with you that the combat and animations aren't the best. But graphics is a non issues. Also i like how you ignored that the receptions to the videos are positive lol. Graphics are good and is nowhere near shit.

• haha