Astro Bot beats Doom as the No.1 wishlisted game of the summer games showcases

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
What's the relationship between Avowed and Stellar Blade? You keep talking about it as if they are similar.

Is it like Forspoken? The xbots were obsessed with that game.
No relation. Quest seems to adore stellar blade, so I told him that avowed will score higher then that game.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
No. I was a never a fan of starfield. Never a fan of hell blade 1 or 2. Both sucked. Just because I like one Xbox game does not mean I like them all. You suffer from brain rot because of all your pony nonsense.

No ones cares what you are a fan of.

If the super hyped Starfield and Hellblade 2 reviewed low 80s then what chance does Avowed have?

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
No ones cares what you are a fan of.

If the super hyped Starfield and Hellblade 2 reviewed low 80s then what chance does Avowed have?
The hype of games don't determine if they will be good or not. And you do care what I'm a fan of because you assumed I liked starfield and hellblade because I liked avowed. Avowed will easily score in the 80s.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I got tired in just about half hour playing doom and doom eternal

The fast pace jumping and shooting is fun for awhile but it gets tiresome quick

Not saying the doom game is bad but im more excited for astrobot

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
Of course it's a better game than the others. Altho Gears looks great and hype too, finally we can play the goat Marcus with his as well goated friends not some lowtier pnj characters

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Astro Bot and Lego Horizon were both announced during State of Play and Summer Game Fest week and both were playable at the event. Meanwhile, Avowed and Indiana Jones are to also be released later this year but both were not playable. No demo in sight for folks to play attending Summer Game Fest. That's Xbox for y'all.
Not just that they showed a GC trailer without gameplay in Avowed case (not sure Indians because I didn’t watch just how my interest is).

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
The hype of games don't determine if they will be good or not. And you do care what I'm a fan of because you assumed I liked starfield and hellblade because I liked avowed. Avowed will easily score in the 80s.

If the hyped GOTGs scored low 80s then the AA scraps aren’t gonna be better.

We all know what you thought of Starfield and Hellblade 2 before release.

Then you were brought back to Earth after the reviews and now have hopes on a new game. Avowed.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
If the hyped GOTGs scored low 80s then the AA scraps aren’t gonna be better.

We all know what you thought of Starfield and Hellblade 2 before release.

Then you were brought back to Earth after the reviews and now have hopes on a new game. Avowed.
wasn't on here when starfield released. Didn't care about hell blade 2 before it dropped because the first was ass. You're just a mentally ill console warrior, that says anything, even if it doesn't make sense. I don't care about your turd like consoles lol.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023

AstroBeast

This shouldn't be a surprise. Astro Bot is the only game in the top 4 that even has a release date, and it's coming in less than 3 months from now.

What would be the point in many people wishlisting games that don't even have the year of release announced?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Jim Ryan

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
This shouldn't be a surprise. Astro Bot is the only game in the top 4 that even has a release date, and it's coming in less than 3 months from now.

What would be the point in many people wishlisting games that don't even have the year of release announced?
Pc dudes do it all the time 🤷‍♂️

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
What?

Did you will continue being dumb and replying with something that makes sense?
So you can't even understand something so simple? Tsk,tsk,tsk. I'm saying you're still replying to this conversation even though you've been embarrassed with your ass hanging out? Give it a rest.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So you can't even understand something so simple? Tsk,tsk,tsk. I'm saying you're still replying to this conversation even though you've been embarrassed with your ass hanging out? Give it a rest.
The opposite you got embarrassed lol

I though it was very clear I proved you are just making up bullshit.

You trying to defense bad graphics were hilarious with a video that even in GC is bad 😂😂😂

We understand you like Obsidian but facts are facts… everybody can see in the video you posted.

Last edited: