Astro Bot |OT| gotta love them all!

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I did say my aim gaming wise this weekend was to beat the game but I doubt that will happen lol. I'm still at the Serpent World and only did one of the Circle levels so far 😩.

But I will try to dedicate some time to the game, I might just pull it off.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
The last galaxy falls apart. Its like the devs said;

“We are out of ideas, so here is a massive difficulty spike, fewer to no checkpoints and a ton of shit to just waste your time”

Still a great game but end game ruined the joy and cuteness for me.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
after almost offing myself with the square levels i thought the X levels would be the end of me, but somehow i did all the 4 levels in like 10 minutes?
How did you do the one that starts with fire floors and you spray water ?

The part where the flames case you to the right kills me all the time.

I might need to watch a guide on that one. I have the others done.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022

For that part just cut to the right sooner and skip the duck to shave off a few milli seconds.

Reactions: Bryank75

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023

Jump to the next platform diagonally from below and cover as much ground as you can with the jump. You can throw the duck at the pumpkin thingy but it's not needed.

• Informative

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven

There are 2 ducks in that area. It's something I missed until the very end. it's entirely possible to do with 1 duck but the second one is to the left and should make it much easier.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I have 299 bots, built the gold statue (so got all the puzzle pieces) and completed all the "secret" galaxy that gets slowly unlocked stage by stage.

Failed several times one of the difficult levels ("To the beat!" an X one in the "Feather Cluster") to get the last bot, reaching a few times at what I assume is the end: it throws you a lot of big bullets you have to skip left right left right and then I assume jumping or going under them (in that last portion I got killed, I assume it's the last one).

Let's hope tonight I get it.

If this is the one that has first flames in the left and a duck behind them, you have to be constantly running to don't run out of time, jumping to have a bigger reach and pointing to the area you want to cover with water.

You have to start putting water until aprox. the coin surrounded by bombs that are in the right side to avoid the flames of the left. As you go to there running and jumping, a bit before you have to turn and point to the duck that is behind the flames of the left. Run and jump to reach there.

As you get that second duck (you'll run out of water many times) spray water until the exit spot but pretty quickly as you sprayed it enough to make a road and reach the exit, quickly press square to kill the (frog?) throwing him the duck because if too late the projectiles will kill you.

It took me several attempts and wasn't able to achieve it consistently.

Basically the path I took was diagonal forward-right until the coin, diagonal forward left until the 2nd duck, diagonal forward right until the exit.

Last edited:

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
There are 2 ducks in that area. It's something I missed until the very end. it's entirely possible to do with 1 duck but the second one is to the left and should make it much easier.
I have 299 bots, built the gold statue (so got all the puzzle pieces) and completed all the "secret" galaxy that gets slowly unlocked stage by stage.

Failed several times one of the difficult levels ("To the beat!" an X one in the "Feather Cluster") to get the last bot, reaching a few times at what I assume is the end: it throws you a lot of big bullets you have to skip left right left right and then I assume jumping or going under them (in that last portion I got killed, I assume it's the last one).

Let's hope tonight I get it.

If this is the one that has first flames in the left and a duck behind them, you have to be constantly running to don't run out of time, jumping to have a bigger reach and pointing to the area you want to cover with water.

You have to start putting water until aprox. the coin surrounded by bombs that are in the right side to avoid the flames of the left. As you go to there running and jumping, a bit before you have to turn and point to the duck that is behind the flames of the left. Run and jump to reach there.

As you get that second duck (you'll run out of water many times) spray water until the exit spot but pretty quickly as you sprayed it enough to make a road and reach the exit, quickly press square to kill the (frog?) throwing him the duck because if too late the projectiles will kill you.

It took me several attempts and wasn't able to achieve it consistently.

Basically the path I took was diagonal forward-right until the coin, diagonal forward left until the 2nd duck, diagonal forward right until the exit.
I got it, thank you guys!

Completed all the squares now

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
So I'm pretty behind compared to most here but anyways, why am I not surprised Uncharted would lend itself best to a game like this. That was easily the best homage level so far to a first party IP. I wished we had a whole world dedicated to the Uncharted Universe lol.

Platforming worked, gunplay worked, actual set pieces that felt right at home and the soundtrack.. the remix to the amazing Uncharted 3 theme was just 🤌🏼.

Maybe I am biased as this was the character stage I was looking forward to most even before the game launched ...in-case my avatar didn't give that away 😅.

Surely this can't be the only Uncharted experience we get from here on out.... I truly miss the franchise.

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Finished the campaign / final boss ... The ending is just amazing, I love it so much.

If you've been a PlayStation fan for any length of time, it hits hard.

Reactions: Entropi

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Finally platinumed
27 hours in total

Really looking forward to the DLCs. Hope Square makes an appearance there, really bizarre they weren't featured at all. Beyond FF there's also Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest,

I could also see Helldivers, Destiny, Spiderman, Reyurnal as featured DLC worlds as they were strange not to be in there. Though maybe Helldivers success was too late in the piece

Other omissions like anything Ubisoft, Rockstar stood out. Especially as Microsoft said yes to Crash and Spyro. I'm guessing these companies said no because they had some of the most obscure cameos in there

That said I loved the cameos but would rather any more be DLC and the next Astro be its own stand alone adventure

If they continue down this path of it being a vehicle for mascots then they might as well do an Astro kart racer and Astro smash bros