Astro Bot |OT| gotta love them all!

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Game is a 10 and up and reviewers are snubbing it 10's cause its not nintendo on the box. I wonder what these reviewing assholes gonna do when the next Mario game is lacking compared to Astro Bot. What they going to do then give Mario 9.5 or 9 out of 10, fuckinhg losers.

Calling it now, the mario game won't be better than this game.
Yeah. The guy who reviewed it for IGN admitted it. He said he couldn’t give it a 10, because it wasn’t quite as good as Galaxy or Odyssey. Lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
FINISHED. 100%. Took me exactly 20 hours so I have no idea how you people platinum it in 9 hours.
I still have like 8 trophies to go but F THAT. I am not playing for trophies and going back into the levels to do some arbitrary tasks is not fun for me.
I even cried a bit at the end. What an ending... man. Great game
Spoilers inside!

All puzzles
All bots
All gatcha
And of course... the Great master challenge. Holy crap it was so difficult. Took me good hour to do and I had to change my tshirt after :D So yeah... I was sweating.
Fantastic game. If I were to replay it again, I would skip the face button challanges. The game itself is perfectly enjoyable and balanced. it is rather on the easy side by itself and that's great.
20 hours. Great fun. I can recommend
And at the end when cpu throws you the little blue heart... I melted <3
Jesus this thread really putting me to shame with how glacial I'm moving with this game

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'm 14 hours in and at the halfway point. Those red circle levels made the triangle levels a walk in the park. Game will probably take me 30 hours or so to complete it 100%. Give me more of these excellent 20-30 hour games for $60/$70 and I will have no complaints.
Triangle levels were a bitch, now I'm dreading what's ahead 🫣

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Triangle levels were a bitch, now I'm dreading what's ahead 🫣

You haven't seen anything yet. The triangle levels were hard when I played through them but after completing all the circle levels, I laugh at those triangle levels. lol

Reactions: Danja

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
Just cleared the Square levels and found this guy and I am ecstatic.

GXFUMTQWUAAwhq2

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
can someone confirm something to me about the end? i want to leave the very last level for last, so i can complete everything possible before beating the game, something just happened in the story and i wanna know if this is the last thing

i just retrieved the plates and the alien guy appeared on the hub, now there is a big red button with a lot of bots pointing to it

27 Feb 2024
can someone confirm something to me about the end? i want to leave the very last level for last, so i can complete everything possible before beating the game, something just happened in the story and i wanna know if this is the last thing
I can answer this question since I got the platinum already.

If you jump on that button it will take you to the finale of the game. However, you can't actually 100% complete the game before the finale level. The finale level has puzzle pieces that will allow you to take on the true ultimate challenge level assuming you have collected all other puzzle pieces and bots in the game.

• they're_right_you_know
  • Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko and Ico

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
completed all the lost galaxy levels today, i think i will beat the game around 11 hours of gameplay (and then grind the bots i didnt found the first time)

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Got the Platinum.

Played around 25-30 hours.

Took my time enjoying it.

Honestly didn’t want it to finish.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Got the Platinum.

Played around 25-30 hours.

Took my time enjoying it.

Honestly didn’t want it to finish.

I’m messing around and playing the lost galaxy levels very slowly to extend my time with the game. I know the end is coming. I’ve completed everything else.

I don’t think I’ve done this ever before.

• Heart
Reactions: Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I’m messing around and playing the lost levels very slowly to extend my time with the game. I know the end is coming. I’ve completed everything else.

I don’t think I’ve done this ever before.

Yep take your time and enjoy every moment.

Games of this calibre rarely appear.

Just checked how long I actually played Astro Bot.

What felt like 25-30 hours was in fact 47 hours.

Incredible game.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
All 304 bots retrieved, gatcha machine cleaned up, l only 4 puzzle pieces remaining and I’ll assume those are during the final boss. I don’t want to finish this game, easily one of the best games of all time. 22 hours played total, really had to soak this one in.

So once I beat the boss in the end of world 5 that’s all? I’ve done all secret levels, and the button levels