Astro Bot |OT| gotta love them all!

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
All 304 bots retrieved, gatcha machine cleaned up, l only 4 puzzle pieces remaining and I’ll assume those are during the final boss. I don’t want to finish this game, easily one of the best games of all time. 22 hours played total, really had to soak this one in.

So once I beat the boss in the end of world 5 that’s all? I’ve done all secret levels, and the button levels

There’re 305 bots in the game. You’ll get there soon.

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
after almost offing myself with the square levels i thought the X levels would be the end of me, but somehow i did all the 4 levels in like 10 minutes?

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
that square lava level got me praying on team asobi downfall

d6as0lccyspb1.jpg
Worst one yet. I did them all and that one and one X level took a few tries.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Finished all the secret levels, they were fun but frustrating. I didn't find the lava level too bad, although it took a few times to get it right. The timing on those jumps were pretty tight, especially on the 2nd part where you had the fire beams chase you while you held the ducky

Reactions: Swolf712

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Finished all the secret levels, they were fun but frustrating. I didn't find the lava level too bad, although it took a few times to get it right. The timing on those jumps were pretty tight, especially on the 2nd part where you had the fire beams chase you while you held the ducky

Do you mean the challenge levels? I thought the secret galaxy levels were pretty relaxed.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Just got the Plat. Played nothing but this for the past 3 days. Some challenges were a bit annoying but a great game overall. The only thing I disliked is their choice for the 3rd PS world. They could have gone with something much better.

Some pretty obscure bots in there. I was pleasantly surprised by some of them.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Just got the Plat. Played nothing but this for the past 3 days. Some challenges were a bit annoying but a great game overall. The only thing I disliked is their choice for the 3rd PS world. They could have gone with something much better.

Some pretty obscure bots in there. I was pleasantly surprised by some of them.
Edit spoilers

Last edited:

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
what a fun and cute final level and ending, i loved ff7 and i know i will enjoy metaphor, but astro is my personal goty after almost 20h of gameplay

they nailed the level design, artsyle, character design, soundtrack, everything, i dont think i have any complaint? the only thing i wished it had thy did during the final level lmao

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Completed four worlds thus far and everything else through this point. Ended my play session last night going into the fifth world. 100% completion thus far as I don't move on until I get 100%. I have put in approximately just under 20 hours into the game. Will probably wrap it up today but if not, tomorrow for certain. Will definitely end up being a 25+ hour game for me which is perfectly fine for a 3D platformer in my opinion.