Astro Bot |OT| gotta love them all!

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Really need that ape escape game, Come on Sony its a easy 3-5 million seller. They really need to start setting up small teams.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I was finally able to start the game with my Astrobot Dualsense 😁

I did 2 small worlds, I played them twice each because I always miss a bot (the little bird comes in handy). I also found a hidden world already in the second level so don't miss that.

I can tell this game is full of secrets so I'll take my time to explore everything. Pure joy 😁

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Astro Bot

LAUNCH TRAILER
image.png

ITS MY HOMIES

okay i know I'm late to the party but I finally actually watched this trailer and oh my gosh this game looks so cool!! The gameplay looks so varied! Different abilities based on different Sony franchises with a cute cosmetic change in outfit when you get them, running up walls, side-scrolling segments and 3D segments both, cruising on a flying ship, stretching your arms to grab onto things to use as weapons or pull yourself places, a cute lil protective morph ball...Even the I AM ASTROBOT song is really cute and fun. PLEASE SELL LIKE HOTCAKES THIS IS THE COOLEST GAME SONY PUBLISHED SINCE DEATH STRANDING

• Cerny
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
That's the creator of Days Gone? He sounds like a dude I’d never want to be around.

And just one of the many reasons why we can see Sony Bend fired him after the game shipped and why the Studio wanted to move on from the IP... As he was extremely toxic and treated the team terribly.

At one point Sony had to intervene and send him to see a therapist.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
And just one of the many reasons why we can see Sony Bend fired him after the game shipped and why the Studio wanted to move on from the IP... As he was extremely toxic and treated the team terribly.

At one point Sony had to intervene and send him to see a therapist.

I didn’t know this. Yeah, I work with customers like that sometimes. I called them dementors; they suck all the joy out of the people around them.

Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I've been moving so slow with this game and it's not intentional, work and the late night seshs for Concord to play as much as I could... had me sleeping a good chunk of today lol.

But I at least fully completed Gorilla Nebula, all bots since evening. Trying to 100% all the worlds as I play so might take some time, but so far... This game has been a total Joy to play. Everything is so buttery smooth, excellent soundtrack. I find myself smiling at times at just some of the minor details in the game and seeing some of the classic characters.

Seeing Spyro, Crash and Jak all in the same group helping out with the Bot tasks at the crash sites whenever I request help, brought a huge blast of nostalgia.

Seeing Amaterasu from Okami was such a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Is this sarcasm?
Please don't entertain it and have the thread derailed
Not trying to derail the thread, but the quality of this OT is legit low-quality unfit for a GOTY contender like Astro Bot.

@anonpuffs can you at least change the OT Title to something that actually makes sense?

@rofif thought his OT Title was witty, when in reality, it's a clear sign of ESL-laden humor that missed the mark of being clever.

I'm sure an OT Title like "MiyazakiLovesKojima is an Asshole Bot" would be a much better OT title than "cOnCoRd not sPaCe"

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Not trying to derail the thread, but the quality of this OT is legit low-quality unfit for a GOTY contender like Astro Bot.

@anonpuffs can you at least change the OT Title to something that actually makes sense?

@rofif thought his OT Title was witty, when in reality, it's a clear sign of ESL-laden humor that missed the mark of being clever.

I'm sure an OT Title like "MiyazakiLovesKojima is an Asshole Bot" would be a much better OT title than "cOnCoRd not sPaCe"
Nobody spending time reading the OT content anyways, why didn't you make the OT then, it was up for the taking for days.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I am on vacation for two weeks; @anonpuffs is now in charge of the forum.

All inquires to him via private message.

Me dealing with complaints:
Dick Wolf Job GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Trash Throw Away GIF by Jomboy Media

Bro I'm not a mod, @Sircaw was joking

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I'm surprised to see many cameos that I didn't expect at all: obscure 1st party games only a few people remember, iconic 3rd parties that I thought weren't going to be included, and some cool recent indies and even a 3rd party PSVR game.