Astrobot hype-train!

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I have to say if they don't have any final fantasy characters in astro bot it does show how strained Sony's relationship is with square enix now unless they were being the divas of the gaming industry & demanding more than it was worth for a few cameo bots

I was thinking the same. It's so odd that Ken and Ryu are in the game, but not a single character from one of the most iconic franchises in Playstation history.

Square doesn't want to upset sugar daddy MS, I guess.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I have to say if they don't have any final fantasy characters in astro bot it does show how strained Sony's relationship is with square enix now unless they were being the divas of the gaming industry & demanding more than it was worth for a few cameo bots
Something is definitely fishy about this, enough that people noticed and are talking about it on launch day. We will wait for TGS Xbox show but that Kiryu CEO is giving me bad vibes. His comments about going multiplat and photo ops with Phil really left a bad taste 😒

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I was thinking the same. It's so odd that Ken and Ryu are in the game, but not a single character from one of the most iconic franchises in Playstation history.

Square doesn't want to upset sugar daddy MS, I guess.
I'd say crash is probably the most iconic franchise playstation had atleast in the west , those TV adverts with the guy in a crash suit were legendary lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
In essence, sure. But the effort put into the OP is meant to reflect the love for the game.

Will any of you do this? For Astro?
It doesn’t matter what’s in the first post in OT. Nobody reads it.
Link to metacritic is nice but huge first posts with some advertising info and screenshots is pointless. Everyone scrolls past than and goes to the last page.

Here it is:
Astro Bot |OT| this ain’t no concord in space