Astrobot hype-train!

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I pre ordered it today got a notification from ps saying I got 600 stars points then remembered ps stars existed so checked it & saw there's a 'campaign' that gives you 150 extra points for pre ordering it but I didn't get those points because I hadn't clicked on it before pre ordering 🙈

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I pre ordered it today got a notification from ps saying I got 600 stars points then remembered ps stars existed so checked it & saw there's a 'campaign' that gives you 150 extra points for pre ordering it but I didn't get those points because I hadn't clicked on it before pre ordering 🙈
cancel and reorder?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
No idea how to cancel pre orders 😂
I remember going to Sony's site and going through customer service.

I bought the wrong version of diablo 4, so I made a ticket, took 15 mins to answer and spoke to some one in live chat
they cancelled it, refunded the money, and I then bought the one I wanted.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I remember going to Sony's site and going through customer service.

I bought the wrong version of diablo 4, so I made a ticket, took 15 mins to answer and spoke to some one in live chat
they cancelled it, refunded the money, and I then bought the one I wanted.
Sounds like too much effort for some stars points if it was just pressing a button & entering my password like it was buying it I wouldn't mind but going through there crappy customer service isn't worth it 😂

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
150 points is like $0.60 of store credit, probably not worth your time
Astro bot 49'99.

Avaible Wallet funds 49.30

ITS WORTH IT,
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Just started loading it up :)
Weird how there is no Astrbot at the front of the store for me, even before I bought it..

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Just started loading it up :)
Weird how there is no Astrbot at the front of the store for me, even before I bought it..

i had to look for it a little bit yesterday when i went to pre-order too

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
i just finished the first world and omg, i wont spoil it but i was not expecting it???? team asobi really did it, those guys are insane lmao, insta goty for me