Astrobot hype-train!

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Anybody able to offer a comparison against Mario Odyssey?
Holding Hold The Line GIF

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw and Shmunter

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Anybody able to offer a comparison against Mario Odyssey?

Ive only done played 2 worlds and a mini, but the levels are more linear (there are secrets you need to go back for though).
Whereas I remember in Mario Odessy, the stars are in different locations and not just one path. Mario 64, Sunshine and ODessey is more a sandbox levels, Astro is more like Galaxy. But it might be different later on

Last edited:
Reactions: Shmunter

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Ive only done played 2 worlds and a mini, but the levels are more linear (there are secrets you need to go back for though).
Whereas I remember in Mario Odessy, the stars are in different locations and not just one path. Mario 64, Sunshine and ODessey is more a sandbox levels, Astro is more like Galaxy. But it might be different

Yeah, it is more like Galaxy than odyssey IMO.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
New trailer and interview (Hermen and Nico)

Reactions: anonpuffs

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Enough with this PC bullshit man stop sharing no name Twitter aggro posts please. Even in a thread about a feel good game anti PC vitriol is fucking poisoning this entire website. Anyone who spends so much on a PC either already has a PS5 or can go easily buy one. Meanwhile these posts continue to induce vomit response because I ve had enough with this anti PC rhetoric on this fucking website!

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
It's been some time since a new boxed game arrived. The smell, the map.
Last one was... rebirth dragons dogma 2 or stellar blade. Shame wukong is not on the disc. I've still not gotten it but I am not sure I will be able to hold off after finishing astro.
Not the worst year after all. Stellar Blade alone was year worthy but we still have lot more to go! Delta, sh2, maybe warhammer next week (although I am not convinced yet) and 100% something for the pro release

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Jesus Christ been playing non stop for a bit more than an hour. The funki fungi level is amazing and it’s music is even more so.
Every level is a banger and I take my time. It’s so fantastic.
And the water and physics and omg everything.
This is genuinely incredible. Why does it make me feel so good!!!

Reactions: anonpuffs
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I have to say if they don't have any final fantasy characters in astro bot it does show how strained Sony's relationship is with square enix now unless they were being the divas of the gaming industry & demanding more than it was worth for a few cameo bots

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters