Baldur’s Gate 3 Launches To Massive Concurrent Steam Players Numbers

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
sony flubbed by letting this release so much earlier on PC. this game and modded starfield are a big W for PC players.
Then not framing this as an immediate timed exclusive is the only failure on their end.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
What do you mean? The button mapping when playing using a gamepad? I never played any of their games
Its radial control thing is janky albeit. But the games has a shit ton of content.

I am currently playing till noon, probably gonna skip parents meeting for my daughter. Damn you Larian

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Its radial control thing is janky albeit. But the games has a shit ton of content.

I am currently playing till noon, probably gonna skip parents meeting for my daughter. Damn you Larian
Nahhhh stop it lol go do your RL shit

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Why are people so obsessed with that lol?
Once upon a time there was an idea that an absence of representation in media meant that people born with certain looks would be de facto indoctrinated into a society that didn't consider them attractive. It was probably true, back when you only saw the hottest men and women on TV and in film. Now, though, it's become just another thing for the bored suburbanites, clout-chasing journalists, and Karens on twitter to moan about while not understanding what they're talking about.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Once upon a time there was an idea that an absence of representation in media meant that people born with certain looks would be de facto indoctrinated into a society that didn't consider them attractive. It was probably true, back when you only saw the hottest men and women on TV and in film. Now, though, it's become just another thing for the bored suburbanites, clout-chasing journalists, and Karens on twitter to moan about while not understanding what they're talking about.
At once time I was obsessed with cowboy movies, but I never want them to look like me, it would be dumb to see some Asian dudes walking around in cowboys costumes lol. Same for Medieval Europe.

It seems like people nowadays are entitled and narcissistic, they can only appreciate a character when their skin colors and outsides look exactly like them. Like presentation is good, more worldview and settings is good, .

My wife was watching a movie series about Anglo royal drama, and the prince was black. And then next season the queen was black. It was kinda funny and out of place considering Africa was being colonized during that time.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
lol i knew that one simple statement would get a rise out of certain people on my ignored list. larian stays based as always. they also have multiple gender identity options, truly amazing game that deserves!

Reactions: Frozone

Banana

10 Jan 2023
lol i knew that one simple statement would get a rise out of certain people on my ignored list. larian stays based as always. they also have multiple gender identity options, truly amazing game that deserves!
...I don't think you know what based means...

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Screenshot-2023-08-06-145144.png