Banned from #Resetera or other forums for speaking against consolidation or needless layoffs? Join Icon-era.com

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
We have seen many gamers and PlayStation fans that showed concern about mass consolidation during the ABK deal get mocked, ridiculed and banned on forums like Resetera.

Then when proven right, with mass layoffs announced, biased moderation banned those left that had the conviction to call out the double standards regarding discussion around job losses.

We want to reach out to our gaming brothers and sisters and offer them a place here, you will not be disposable to us... Bans are a last resort here.

If any of you decide to join, contact me for a custom tag and free month of our subscription level.

If you don't, we wish you the very best and empathize with you based on the unfair situation that resulted in your ban.

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I have no idea why people even support that site; it's a terrible place where speaking the truth can get you banned.

Condolences to the people who lost their jobs, and shame on the people covering for Microsoft. bunch of soulless/spinless hacks.

Can I get a mouth sub free now, please?

Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I have no idea why people even support that site; it's a terrible place where speaking the truth can get you banned.

Condolences to the people who lost their jobs, and shame on the people covering for Microsoft. bunch of soulless/spinless hacks.

Can I get a mouth sub free now, please?

Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

I feel the same about Reddit

Reactions: pop and Sircaw

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
We have seen many gamers and PlayStation fans that showed concern about mass consolidation during the ABK deal get mocked, ridiculed and banned on forums like Resetera.

Then when proven right, with mass layoffs announced, biased moderation banned those left that had the conviction to call out the double standards regarding discussion around job losses.

We want to reach out to our gaming brothers and sisters and offer them a place here, you will not be disposable to us... Bans are a last resort here.

If any of you decide to join, contact me for a custom tag and free month of our subscription level.

If you don't, we wish you the very best and empathize with you based on the unfair situation that resulted in your ban.
Except eksbotz shills and resetera disgraced mods. When you spot them here, kill on the spot 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster