Banned from #Resetera or other forums for speaking against consolidation or needless layoffs? Join Icon-era.com

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
That's the point they conveniently ignore.

I, too, criticize Sony plenty when they deserve it. But it's not my fault they make significantly less mistakes than Xbox. If Xbox is making 10x more mistakes and stupid decisions, then of course, they will be criticized and talked about negatively 10x more than Sony lol.

Like it's not us "fanboys" that forced Xbox to make stupid decisions, layoff people, cancel games, and put out shit like Redfall, Starfield, Forza, and now Avowed. Of course, they will be criticized for that.

And when Sony makes mistakes, they got dogpiled too. Like this is a post I literally did 2 days ago, criticizing Sony and PlayStation for their handling of PS VR 2.

View attachment 3890

But, of course, fanboys like @Infinity will ignore these.

This Infinity guy is the quintessential Xbox fanatic that joins this forum to troll and get banned, somehow to try and prove a point to his braindead buddies that if you're an Xbox fan you're going to be banned here. It's a tale as old as this forum.

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
This Infinity guy is the quintessential Xbox fanatic that joins this forum to troll and get banned, somehow to try and prove a point to his braindead buddies that if you're an Xbox fan you're going to be banned here. It's a tale as old as this forum.
He's sleepy brown twin brother

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
He was Perma banned. Back in December. It was downgraded to temp. You didn't ask around lol. And if you did their lying to u

Yes, i've asked. But since that happened, he wasn't permed for shilling ( like Xbots are doing that).

He might have been permed actually, I saw it too and I talked about it in the Drama thread. It was reversed very quickly because it was so ridiculous to perm him for that small joke.

He won't last long tho because the xbots can't handle his humour. It hurts them and the mods will always take their side. The poor babies always play the victims until they get their way 😒

There is a very difference for being permed for shilling and for a joke ( and members quickly objected for that like you've said). Like i've said, never saw he was permed. Then perm was quickly reversed because there was no reason to perm him.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Yes, i've asked. But since that happened, he wasn't permed for shilling ( like Xbots are doing that).

There is a very difference for being permed for shilling and for a joke ( and members quickly objected for that like you've said). Like i've said, never saw he was permed. Then perm was quickly reversed because there was no reason to perm him.
You said he was never permed. He was. You said I'm a "xbot" that lies. God's and monsters confirmed it. You lose.

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
You said he was never permed. He was. You said I'm a "xbot" that lies. God's and monsters confirmed it.

Permed for warring you said. But that wasn't the case. Also, you are heavily trying to put @Heisenberg007 and Ass Of Can in the same basket as SenjutsuSage and other similar ones. That's sick, dude.

You lose.

Xbot thinks it is a competition. LOL Ok, you want some Gamepass codes for free ( like how you Xbots were receiving GP codes on GAF for astroturfing)? No wonder why Xbox and Xbox fandom are fucked up till very bottom

Last edited: