Banned from #Resetera or other forums for speaking against consolidation or needless layoffs? Join Icon-era.com

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Nah troll/meme accounts shouldn't be allowed on Gaf since the mods like to moderate heavy on console warring and trolling for some users.

Heisenberg is not one of the best posters on Gaf lmaooo. Dude console wars 24/7. Well of course you think that because he console wars for Sony. Which you adore. But Heisenberg is essentially the Senjustsu sage of Sony. Just non stop warring.
Tell us how you really feel.
What is your username on GAF?

Shame on you @Heisenberg007 you are so mean!

• sad
Reactions: Heisenberg007

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
If so, good. Didn't saw it. But i don't trust an Xbot a word. Nobody should trust Xbox fandom in any single way. And comparing a @Heisenberg007 to a SenjutsuSage..... That's fucked up
No that's not good. He's a troll/meme account that belongs on Twitter. Like the Japan hates Xbox guy on Twitter. Gaf shouldn't allow those type of accounts on GAF. It completely contradicts their moderation policy. If they allowed everyone to troll like that then it would be no problem. Like I said before, Gaf moderation lacks consistency. It's why that place is shit

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
No need to insult "calling ppl fucker"
No that's not good. He's a troll/meme account that belongs on Twitter. Like the Japan hates Xbox guy on Twitter. Gaf shouldn't allow those type of accounts on GAF. It completely contradicts their moderation policy. If they allowed everyone to troll like that then it would be no problem. Like I said before, Gaf moderation lacks consistency. It's why that place is shit

Comparing Japan Hates Xbox ( which it is actually) and @Heisenberg007 to SenjutsuSage.... @Bryank75 and @Gamernyc78 please investigate who is that Xbot person here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • haha
Reactions: Infinity

MJR

11 Oct 2023
gamer.express
RE is a very strange place, I found it about 2 years ago and used to frequent the site in read-only mode, but the more threads I browsed the more I wondered what kind of bubble the members were creating. It's like they live in their own insular world which they think is the ideal of liberalism and inclusiveness, but in reality it has nothing to do with free speech.

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Comparing Japan Hates Xbox ( which it is actually) and @Heisenberg007 to SenjutsuSage.... @Bryank75 and @Gamernyc78 please investigate who is that Xbot fucker here.
dark souls kai GIF

24 Jun 2022
False. Explain why Xbox fans, for instance adamsapple in that case, had a perm warning prior the last ban and later he wasn't permed but he get one month ban? That can't be said for PS fans on GAF, though, they were permed left and right.

Well I guess I lean quite PS on GAF (although like here I'm not afraid to criticize shortcomings of PS/SIE or Nintendo for that matter...it's just that both of them combined have much less in flaws and faults than Microsoft/Xbox) and haven't caught a perm or any warnings for the longest time.

I think it really comes down to if you get too personal, kind of like here. Adamsapple is definitely pro-Xbox to the point of hilarity sometimes, but I don't see him actually call people out of their name or make anything personal. And FWIW, some of the other big Xbox fans on GAF either don't post there anymore (Senjutsu Sage, Mauler X, Riky), or don't seem to post as often (CatLady, Darkmage tho in both cases could just be b/c I don't post in the threads they might post a lot in).

And NGL, it's funny seeing people tear down the craziest pro-Xbox talking points hilariously and not fear getting banned over it, same as over here.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah let's pull back and not name call or insult. We have been watching the thread. No name calling or insults or ppl will be thread banned! People can choose to like what they like as long as they do not disrespect.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Yeah let's pull back and not name call or insult. We have been watching the thread. No name calling or insults or ppl will be thread banned! People can choose to like what they like as long as they do not disrespect.

Comparing some members to SenjutsuSage is already an insult by itself. Maybe @Heisenberg007 is the same as Florian, but on PS side. But also, how else you can name an Xbot astroturfer which surely doesn't have a good intentions

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
If Heisenberg and AssCan were the worst we had to deal with we would be in heaven. They wouldn't even make top30 on the Xbox side. That's how bad it is.

And @Bodycount611 is super funny on twitter. You are too soft 😅

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
If Heisenberg and AssCan were the worst we had to deal with we would be in heaven. They wouldn't even make top30 on the Xbox side. That's how bad it is.

And @Bodycount611 is super funny on twitter. You are too soft 😅
Yeah, there are Xbox fanboys so bad that there are no Playstation equivalents. Dudes like Statham, Senjutsu, colteastwood, there are no ps equivalents.