[Best place to Play] Sony games to get FSR 3.1 support on PC

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
I really dgaf, I played the games at launch and they were of excellent quality. What am I going to do with support for a game if it's not extra content? Why should I care about pc getting some better upscaling when the upscaling was trash to begin with?

Even more so when Sony's in-house upscaler on PS5 is superior to any kind of FSR.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Like I really dont get what the big fuss is about. FSR 3.1 still isn't as good as DLSS yet none of you were crying about that.

Reactions: Hezekiah

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
Like I really dont get what the big fuss is about. FSR 3.1 still isn't as good as DLSS yet none of you were crying about that.

Because it's Playstation. PC getting an FSR update is somehow going to devalue the console or whatever. You know? The usual stuff when it comes to Playstation news.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
And it's always the same 2-3 guys around here who make a huge fuss about every single Playstation related topic.

Btw. PC gamers just need more patches since there's a 50:50 chance that their games will run like crap at launch ;)
I really dgaf, I played the games at launch and they were of excellent quality. What am I going to do with support for a game if it's not extra content? Why should I care about pc getting some better upscaling when the upscaling was trash to begin with?
Moving the goalposts again 😂 people beat these games on PC at launch as well, yet the improvements don’t stop? So only pc should get constant improvements and console gamers need to just STFU and accept whatever they get or you’re a dumb doomer? 🤣

God forbid console gamers receive an ounce of courtesy, that’s only reserved for the PC Master Race I guess 😢

People like yall are the reason why Sony is so comfortable with bending over backwards for PC gamers while treating console gamers as expendable wallets to be exploited.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
Moving the goalposts again 😂 people beat these games on PC at launch as well, yet the improvements don’t stop? So only pc should get constant improvements and console gamers need to just STFU and accept whatever they get or you’re a dumb doomer? 🤣

God forbid console gamers receive an ounce of courtesy, that’s only reserved for the PC Master Race I guess 😢

People like yall are the reason why Sony is so comfortable with bending over backwards for PC gamers while treating console gamers as expendable wallets to be exploited.

No you guys just constantly make a big issue about everything and it gets tiring.

Great. PC just got an FSR update for games that launched 2-5 years after the console version. I guess i should just sell my PS5 and get an overpriced Nvidia GPU.

Reactions: ethomaz

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Playing with fake frames is like measuring your dick from your ass.
/s that got me banned on gaf. Your turn @Sircaw :D

I've tried fsr3 on pc with mixed results but with immortals on ps5, it wasn't too bad.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Playing with fake frames is like measuring your dick from your ass.
/s that got me banned on gaf. Your turn @Sircaw :D

I've tried fsr3 on pc with mixed results but with immortals on ps5, it wasn't too bad.
I will add it to the list, it might take some time, though, as I need to wade through the other 100 bannable things first.

No 1-------------you're unnatural love for unspoken. :)

• angry
Reactions: rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I will add it to the list, it might take some time, though, as I need to wade through the other 100 bannable things first.

No 1-------------you're unnatural love for unspoken. :)
I've got a night vision camera recently and found out who is the boogeyman under my bed :eek:

dAmvvdB.jpeg

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Bloodborne and all other games that never got a PS4 Pro or PS5 patch. They never had this same energy they do now of supporting PC games with new features even years after release for PlayStation.

To me it's pretty obvious Sony treats PC players much better than they ever threated PlayStation owners.
end these hoes