[Best place to Play] Sony games to get FSR 3.1 support on PC

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
He is banned for fish ego it seems
nothing to do we me, but he will probably blame me for it when he comes back + make out he did nothing wrong!

Angry The Rookie GIF by ABC Network

• Cerny
Reactions: 2spooky5me

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
I guess the console 1st party offering several modes like performance, RT, VRR/120 options is bad support
As well as the patches that improved those modes or free dlc content for GT7, Returnal, GoW. Horrible!
Guess PSSR and ML features coming to the Pro are all made up as well. It's so funny to read.

• they're_right_you_know

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
PC is the future of PS no doubt. PS already putting more effort & focus on PC aswell as PS studios now working simultaneously w PC so that the game design can translate & be ported to PC faster.

Steamdeck is the new PS soon w Steamdeck 2 & Steamdeck 3 you will have a console w a wider library of games + 2 of the platform holders first party game + steam & pc exclusive. Steam already gets default PC exclusive so they will continue to seek growth & overpower PS simply by having a better platform w a better storefront + similar specs & lower price entry + save more money in the long run compared to investing in a PS console to play PS games on that PS console.

Nintendo well Nintendo will be fine if they continue to have permanent exclusive games to its platform & continue to release 5-10 Nintendo games per year much more then PS & similar if not more then Xbox+Zenimax+ABK.
More wanking over the Steamdeck when it's sold a few million units.

If you want the best console experience get a PS5 Pro. If you want the best technical experience overall get a hogh-end gaming PC.

Playing AAA games (and not the most demanding software because it can't even run them) on an eight inch 800p screen is a niche and compromised experience, and will remain so for the foreseeable future. Steamdeck fanboys are like those people ten years who were creaming their pants over 3D tvs...and we saw how that little experience went 😄

• Shake

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Why was he banned?? He never said Bloodborne was on PC, he just said that PC ports get constant improvements every time new PC features are available but Bloodborne can’t get a simple 60fps patch after 4 years. There was a perfectly good reason to bring it up.

That has to be the dumbest ban reasoning ever. This guy @Hatefield is way too trigger happy when it comes to punishing users and closing threads that don’t need to be closed 😒

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Why was he banned?? He never said Bloodborne was on PC, he just said that PC ports get constant improvements every time new PC features are available but Bloodborne can’t get a simple 60fps patch after 4 years. There was a perfectly good reason to bring it up.

That has to be the dumbest ban reasoning ever. This guy @Hatefield is way too trigger happy when it comes to punishing users and closing threads that don’t need to be closed 😒
Bloodborne is probably a complex case.
Just like Demon’s Souls was.

Sony had to remake Demon’s Souls because by contract From Software can’t work on it after the job done…

In the case of Bloodborne it was the game, post support until a single DLC.

Neither of the parts can do anything about that… Sony can’t work in a patch and neither From in a patch. Sony can remade Bloodborne but that is probably a future plan.

Everybody knows From software doesn’t work in post patches after the launch period.
So I have no ideia why people still keep crying about Bloodborne.

There are more chances for a 3rd game from Sony/From than a patch to Bloodborne.

• brain
Reactions: Zzero

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Bloodborne is probably a complex case.
Just like Demon’s Souls was.

Sony had to remake Demon’s Souls because by contract From Software can’t work on it after the job done…

In the case of Bloodborne it was the game, post support until a single DLC.

Neither of the parts can do anything about that… Sony can’t work in a patch and neither From in a patch. Sony can remade Bloodborne but that is probably a future plan.

Everybody knows From software doesn’t work in post patches after the launch period.
So I have no ideia why people still keep crying about Bloodborne.

There are more chances for a 3rd game from Sony/From than a patch to Bloodborne.
Lol bro...there are ALREADY hacked ps5 consoles that have Bloodborne running at 60fps 😂 There's nothing complex about it

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Lol bro...there are ALREADY hacked ps5 consoles that have Bloodborne running at 60fps 😂 There's nothing complex about it

Read again what I said lol
When I said it is complex to code a patch lol

The chances to have a patch is near zero due contracts and neither Sony or From can touch the game anymore.

Either Sony remake it or just forget it and move to a new project with From.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I never quite understood while they would need from software to work on updates on this game, it's their IP and they own the code as well. I think Sony will end up releasing a remake on the ps6. But maybe souls like games are out of style by then (2028)

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
he meant it was complex from a legal/contractual/licensing standpoint, not from a technical standpoint.
oh, he said "complex to code" but that also doesn't make sense. Sony fully owns the IP and it was worked on by a 1st party studio so they definitely have the source code. They can do whatever they want but just choose not to.

Hatefield

I am the law
18 Jun 2024

You are more then welcome to make your own thread to cry about Bloodborne, not derail your thread about PC features.
And this will get locked if i see Bloodborne again.

• angry
Reactions: JAHGamer

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
oh, he said "complex to code" but that also doesn't make sense. Sony fully owns the IP and it was worked on by a 1st party studio so they definitely have the source code. They can do whatever they want but just choose not to.
Bullshit.

When I said it is complex to code lol
You made up that claim.

Sony can’t change anything in any From Sotfware game… only From Software can but the contract ended.

Sony can do remakes.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Bullshit.

When I said it is complex to code lol
You made up that claim.

Sony can’t change anything in any From Sotfware game… only From Software can but the contract ended.

Sony can do remakes.
You say it right here, my bad, I guess I misinterpreted it. I guess you meant to say “when did I say it’s complex to code?”. You should at least add a question mark to make it more clear

You didn’t post it as a question

Read again what I said lol
When I said it is complex to code a patch lol

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You are more then welcome to make your own thread to cry about Bloodborne, not derail your thread about PC features.
And this will get locked if i see Bloodborne again.
Lmao how is that derailing the thread when it literally relates to the original post?

“You have to love how Sony keeps supporting and patching PC versions when they failed miserably to do so for many games when PS4 Pro and PS5 were released, what a joke.”

Bloodborne is a perfect example of what is mentioned in the OP. That isn’t derailing in the slightest.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters