[Best place to Play] Sony games to get FSR 3.1 support on PC

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Why was he banned?? He never said Bloodborne was on PC, he just said that PC ports get constant improvements every time new PC features are available but Bloodborne can’t get a simple 60fps patch after 4 years. There was a perfectly good reason to bring it up.

That has to be the dumbest ban reasoning ever. This guy @Hatefield is way too trigger happy when it comes to punishing users and closing threads that don’t need to be closed 😒
l think hatefield is that Satoru guy. he became a mod.....lol

• angry
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Right now if i want Ghost of Tsushima Steam is the cheaper option... By about 30$ Canadian pesos if I use one of these cheap Steam keys site (cdkeys)... Even on Regular Steam it's cheaper than on the PSN store.

I have both a PC and PS5 hooked to the same TV, both have controllers, etc. and the PC is more powerful than the PS5.

So, what am I to do?

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Right now if i want Ghost of Tsushima Steam is the cheaper option... By about 30$ Canadian pesos if I use one of these cheap Steam keys site (cdkeys)... Even on Regular Steam it's cheaper than on the PSN store.

I have both a PC and PS5 hooked to the same TV, both have controllers, etc. and the PC is more powerful than the PS5.

So, what am I to do?
buy it for pc