Billbil-kun - Here's the name, the design of the new PlayStation console with lots of other new details.

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023

I don't think it'll look 100 % like this... But I think this is very close to how it'll look like though! (y)
gosh i HATE how they made the disc drive so much uglier on the Slim/Pro models, the original model was way more beautiful
511628bc-sony-playstation-5-slim-des-differences-subtiles-avec-la-playstation-5-classique__w1280_wtmk.jpg

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
The launch model is a way better design in everything. Large, sleek, and imposing. Glad I got one before they change to the new inferior model.

Reactions: Entropi

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Everything depends upon the AI upscaling and hardware RT the pro has, I hope Cerny god flabbergasts us again

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Everything depends upon the AI upscaling and hardware RT the pro has, I hope Cerny god flabbergasts us again
Mark Cerny always has a surprise for us so I am sure the AI/RT stuff will be good... But the PS6 should be what's going to take this thing to the next level compared to what the PS5 Pro will be able to handle as it's said that the PS6/PS6 Pro will the be strongest console of its generation which is good if Sony really does that as it'll only be good for gamers tbh! 👀