Black Myth: Wukong |OT|

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
These stop motion hand drawn cutscenes man, Holy shit.
Well Done Wow GIF by X Factor Global

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I would not be surprised! 😮 I have only played God of War 3, God of War Ghost of Sparta, God of War 2018 and God of War Ragnarok.
Whenever you have the chance you can check it out on YouTube and see some to the boss battles. Or if you have PS+ premium premium and don't mind streaming.. it's there in the PS3 catalog.

• Shake
Reactions: KvallyX

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I did not know that. I guess I am in like Flynn?
Lmaol dang I use to love hearing that line back during the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer days 🤣🤣🤣

Let me know how you like it whenever you do

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Lmaol dang I use to love hearing that line back during the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer days 🤣🤣🤣

Let me know how you like it whenever you do
I am looking on my PS app, and I don't see Ascension. I only see God of War 2018. Maybe I have to look on my PS5 at home.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I'm finishing Stellar Blade later tonight (I'm at 98% according to the PS5 tracker) and I think I'm gonna buy Wukong after? I'm pissed because I missed the preorder bonus with the healing gourd.

It says you can get it in-game but is it early? I suck so I need any help I can get 🫠

Reactions: KvallyX

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I'm finishing Stellar Blade later tonight (I'm at 98% according to the PS5 tracker) and I think I'm gonna buy Wukong after? I'm pissed because I missed the preorder bonus with the healing gourd.

It says you can get it in-game but is it early? I suck so I need any help I can get 🫠
you can check platinum trophy guide i posted, there should be those gourds locations..

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

The gourd you get later but early on its literally a game changer, the first sip heals you to full health always

• sad

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I am looking on my PS app, and I don't see Ascension. I only see God of War 2018. Maybe I have to look on my PS5 at home.
If you got PS+ premium it's gonna be in the PS3 catalog, so maybe you'll see it on your console.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The gourd you get later but early on its literally a game changer, the first sip heals you to full health always
It's enough for me to second-guess if I should get the game now or wait until they add difficulty options.

I was so enraged by Shadow of the Erdtree, I don't want to go through that right now. Even Stellar Blade is hard for me.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
It's enough for me to second-guess if I should get the game now or wait until they add difficulty options.

I was so enraged by Shadow of the Erdtree, I don't want to go through that right now. Even Stellar Blade is hard for me.
Not hard as erdtree heck its not even hard as base elden ring. Most bosses you will kill in the first or second try, some are skill checks so you can go farm somewhere and comeback to trash them. The immobilize spell helps a lot as well. I just started chapter 3 so maybe the final chapters are harder but so far so good and nothing frustrating like malenia or consort radahn

• Informative

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Just got it, I'll start playing now in a few minutes.

Needed something fun for to ight, the weather is terrible, kinda stormy.

Any tips?