Black Myth: Wukong Preview |OT| Release Date Trailer | Confront Destiny on August 20, 2024. |UP| Supposedly runs at 1440p/60 fps on PS5.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Monster Design so far seems to be ON POINT, there is a lot riding on this game and will decide whether games from China can be taken seriously
china has already been taken seriously. its mobile games dominate, mihoyo alone makes more profit than playstation does.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
china has already been taken seriously. its mobile games dominate, mihoyo alone makes more profit than playstation does.
I am not talking about mobile f2p games, yeah mihoyo is there but they are an exception not the norm. This game will set the tone for all the future single player AAA games coming out from there, anyways I boarded the hype train for this game long back, Stellar Blade, Wukong and Lost Soul Aside were the 3 games I was most looking forward to this year.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Edit: Confirmed Fake

black-myth-wukong-the-world-exclusive-story-behind-the-break_eyvh.jpg

• 90 hours long to 100%
  • 4.5/5 potential GOTY contender
  • Sekiro meets God of War
  • Addictive combat with a lot of build variety
  • Extremely well optimised for UE5
  • A lot of enemy types and bosses
  • 7 semi-open explorable locations
  • NPCs can’t be killed outside of quests
  • More than 70 transformations for Wukong
Cons:-

• No photomode
  • Weak story and characters
  • Graphical downgrade from the first reveal trailer
via Reddit

Last edited:

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Do they say if this is in regards to PC or PS5? The optimized UE5 part in particular.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I was not expecting this. Is it an actual game with exploration and quests? People made it sound like it was like Boss fights one after the other like Boss Rush.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
If Wu Kong won 2024 GOTY its gona be the third time in recent years a soulsborne game won GOTY after Sekiro and Elden Ring

As much as i I like this genre i hope other game wins this year

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
If Wu Kong won 2024 GOTY its gona be the third time in recent years a soulsborne game won GOTY after Sekiro and Elden Ring

As much as i I like this genre i hope other game wins this year
It’s going to be hard to beat Rebirth this year.

• Shake
Reactions: Airbus

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
It’s going to be hard to beat Rebirth this year.
I think the game is really damn good, but the narrative around it hasn't been as glowing as a GOTY usually is due to PS5 haters complaints about exclusivity. In that sense I think this year is pretty wide open compared to the past few years with BG3 and Elden Ring.