16 Jul 2022
Literally played bloodborne two weeks ago, it runs and looks fine
Michael J Fox Doc GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Reactions: Vertigo

Cragarmi

Moderator- From the United Kingdom
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It was probably never in development, fans tried to will it into existence, but all they ended up doing was willing the rumour into existence. Gaming sites ran with it, and now here we are!
Oh No Oops GIF by Disney Channel

27 Jun 2022
Nashville, TN
You are going to DIE.............................ALot...............................but it feels great.

The first game I platinumed on the ps4, no pressure bud.

Ps, i am almost 50 years old now, added pressure.

You got three days to achieve it or your avatar will be replaced by a trout.

🤣 You never told me you were an old fish lol. No, I'm 38 myself, just look 25. I don't know how you platinum that game. I only got to move foward a year after having the game with another player helping me in co-op one day. I suck😮‍💨

Reactions: Bryank75 and Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
🤣 You never told me you were an old fish lol. No, I'm 38 myself, just look 25. I don't know how you platinum that game. I only got to move foward a year after having the game with another player helping me in co-op one day. I suck😮‍💨
It's called being stubborn as hell and it comes with old age. No world of a lie there is a boss in the defiled chalice called defiled amygdala, like a super upgraded version of the normal one.

She must have killed me 100 times, over and over again, she kept one-shotting me. I even had a wipe on her when she was at 1%. got to excited lol.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
It's called being stubborn as hell and it comes with old age. No world of a lie there is a boss in the defiled chalice called defiled amygdala, like a super upgraded version of the normal one.

She must have killed me 100 times, over and over again, she kept one-shotting me. I even had a wipe on her when she was at 1%. got to excited lol.

That was my exact experience with Amygdala in that dungeon. I ran out of blood vials, patience, and skill after wiping at least 75 times. I had to to take a break and came back a hell of a lot more patient and got it done. One of my most memorable moments in gaming. 😤

• fire
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
That was my exact experience with Amygdala in that dungeon. I ran out of blood vials, patience, and skill after wiping at least 75 times. I had to to take a break and came back a hell of a lot more patient and got it done. One of my most memorable moments in gaming. 😤
I absolutely feel you bro, i found the fight really strange as in, there were times i felt like i was dancing and going so well through phases like yer, this is easy, a second later DEAD lol.

I know a lot of people go on about The orphan of Kos or father Gascoigne, but i found them generally easy, less than 10 goes on each if i recall,

That god damn Amygdala gave me nightmares lol, it/she broke me haha

Reactions: laynelane

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Beggers belief tbh. A well done ps5 remaster could be something they could have dropped during a quiet period. Don't even need marketing, internet hype will drive the marketing.

27 Jun 2022
Nashville, TN

That means you had to replay the environment to get there 100 times....Jesus I would've started to cry but wouldn't have told anyone by the 65th time.🤣😅

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw
Status
Not open for further replies.