21 Jun 2022
PS5/Xbox Series first.

Then PC 1-2 years later.

It's the R* Games way.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Why this week? It's kind of random in a busy period.
Maybe related to fiscal reports timing, something to hype he Take 2 investors.

Regarding being a busy period they don't care because being GTA means nothing will shadow it.

I assume that now they'll just make an short announcement with almost no info mentioning that certain day they'll make a proper reveal with the trailer etc.

PS5/Xbox Series first.

Then PC 1-2 years later.

It's the R* Games way.
We're in 2023, unless Sony paid to keep PC out for some time (I highly doubt it, I assume the maximum thing they'd get would be a marketing deal) they'll release it day one on PC.

did we really need an announcement of an announcement ?
GTAV has been one of the most successful games ever, so the GTA6 is going to be record breaking.

Take2 will want to maximize the record and reach, so making the announcement of the announcement they'll maximize the amount of people watching it day one. They may break Youtube.

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
You have to take into account the player base. There would be like 23M xbox, maybe 5M would buy it first year. So 5M at 70. 500M + Marketing rights for a whole year would be a steal for T2.
That is if sony is willing to pay for this or acquire something meaningful

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
i'll watch how you are wrong 1035th time...
In your fantasies maybe. But in the real world you keep saying that but I'm still waiting for you to prove me wrong (in things that aren't personal guesses/predictions) with some fact once.

In this case it's just a personal guess/prediction, so obviously I can be wrong like anyone else. Even if I'm often pretty good with predictions.

In this case, please remind me if wrong when saying it will be released on PC day one. I think it's retarded to don't release GTA6 on PC at launch when they sold pretty likely at least over 40M units of GTAV there and when GTA6 has an insanely huge budget.

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
In your fantasies maybe. But in the real world you keep saying that but I'm still waiting for you to prove me wrong (in things that aren't personal guesses/predictions) with some fact once.

In this case it's just a personal guess/prediction, so obviously I can be wrong like anyone else. Even if I'm often pretty good with predictions.

In this case, please remind me if wrong when saying it will be released on PC day one. I think it's retarded to don't release GTA6 on PC at launch when they sold pretty likely at least over 40M units of GTAV there and when GTA6 has an insanely huge budget.
They dont need pc to reach those numbers. Rdr2 didnt come out on pc at launch either.

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Cant wait for the worst 3 person controls in all of gaming, slugish gameplay, tap x to run, press r1 to take cover.

Cant believe same company made max payne 3.

Reactions: Box

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
They dont need pc to reach those numbers. Rdr2 didnt come out on pc at launch either.
Above all, it's the fact that Rockstar has no interest in releasing Day One on PC when they know that people are ready to pay twice, once on console and once on PC.

They've been doing this ever since GTA San Andreas, and there's a lot of money to be made that way.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Cant wait for the worst 3 person controls in all of gaming, slugish gameplay, tap x to run, press r1 to take cover.

Cant believe same company made max payne 3.

Remedy made Max Payne 3, rockstar just published it