BOMBA: After 3 days of sales, Hellblade 2 is already out of the top 50 on Steam (#54). CCU lower than Hellblade 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Lmao, good one.
Reminds me of all the "Lost X% of its steam playerbase" article that have been popping off in the last few years for any and every game from outlets because they need to maximize SEOs and know they can get people to click on those headlines.

Edit: HB2 is out of the top 100 at this moment in time.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I just checked the steam best sellers. I didn’t see hellblade 2 in the top 100. Meanwhile Sony has 3 games in the top 10, 4 if you kinda sorta want to include Elden ring since they invested in them and helped fromsoft buy the IP back from Bandai Namco.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
I just checked the steam best sellers. I didn’t see hellblade 2 in the top 100. Meanwhile Sony has 3 games in the top 10, 4 if you kinda sorta want to include Elden ring since they invested in them and helped fromsoft buy the IP back from Bandai Namco.

Yes, as someone mentioned on ERA in similar thread

Damn, a bit surprising since it was just a week and reviews are pretty good on Steam. Wonder where it'll place in the weekly best sellers once Steam updates their list.

For comparison Hi-Fi Rush placed 9th in its first week, 12th in the second and was out of top 100 by the 6th week. It was considerably cheaper too, so it sold way more units since these charts are by revenue.

Edit: just checked and HB2 got ~2.5k reviews in this first week while Hi-Fi had ~5k in the same timeframe.

• brain
Reactions: The Icon
Status
Not open for further replies.