BOMBA: After 3 days of sales, Hellblade 2 is already out of the top 50 on Steam (#54). CCU lower than Hellblade 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
hQNnyqP.jpeg

These Xbots really thinks that Xbox is doing gangbusters in Europe, especially Spain and Netherlands.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I think resetera is the last safe space for Xbots. Twitter, YouTube, and most other forums allow frank discussions but at resetera you can still get banned by being too honest.
Bro how dare you slander the purple place that protects someone's feelings rather than side with cold hard logical truths we don't do that anymore in the year of our lord 2024, It's the time for personal truths and feelings over logic
/s

Reactions: Dabaus

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Bro how dare you slander the purple place that protects someone's feelings rather than side with cold hard logical truths we don't do that anymore in the year of our lord 2024, It's the time for personal truths and feelings over logic
/s
These guys are lunatics. They want Phil to be petty if layoffs are brought up in interviews.
Post in thread 'Xbox Game Studios + Bethesda + ABK |OT30| Why So Series X|S?'
https://www.resetera.com/threads/xb...-ot30-why-so-series-x-s.820296/post-123534351

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
why montresor was banned ? anyone knows?

Again? Really? LOL

I bet some of these guys are Phil and Aaron’s burner accounts and I’m not being sarcastic.

Some Xbots desperately trying to prove game was marketed properly ( ads via Twitch, YT etc. is meaningless), like this chap

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
dang phasmophobia fell off hard

Lmao, good one.
Reminds me of all the "Lost X% of its steam playerbase" article that have been popping off in the last few years for any and every game from outlets because they need to maximize SEOs and know they can get people to click on those headlines.

Edit: HB2 is out of the top 100 at this moment in time.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
Status
Not open for further replies.