Breaking: Concord is shutting down on September 6, full refunds. (Update: Servers Now Closed)

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Exactly whataboutism

Ive checked that post

Dude doesnt mentioned anything about sexy looking character in that post

But you did

Along with bringing astrobot into this conversation
dude dont bother, I never said jackshit about Stellar blade and this dude was coming up with the same bullshit against me out of nowhere.

its either retarded or bait, either way hardly worth the effort.

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
As I remember ND/Druckmann publicly mentioned that ND decided themselves first to spinoff the Factions game mode of TLOU2 to turn it into a standalone game, and later to cancel because it was going to take way more resources than they originally planned, to the point that it wouldn't leave enough resources for their SP games.

ND, had to choose between the SP games and the GaaS, and decided to go non-GaaS SP games only.
dude it doesnt matter if the pope was the one who decided to cancel Factions.
The whole thought argument is that Factions would have been sucessfull in a world where Concord isnt.

I would love to have an argument about if Duck's excuse is bullshit or not but thats not the point that I'm trying to convey.

• fire
Reactions: KvallyX

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
ND, had to choose between the SP games and the GaaS, and decided to go non-GaaS SP games only.
If ND had spent, say $100 million developing Factions 2 (which was close to completion), you don't think ND needed to talk to the bean counters and get approval to throw $100 million out the window?

Be it ND or Sony, it is, in the end a decision made by Sony. ND is Sony.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: balrogboy

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Exactly whataboutism

Ive checked that post

Dude doesnt mentioned anything about sexy looking character in that post

But you did

Along with bringing astrobot into this conversation
Oh you're trolling me. You got me good there. For a second I thought you were stupid.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Fairgame is a ticking time bomb. I think the reactions on Concords poor map design, poor hero ability's, and design can not be fixed without tons of money. I wonder if Sony now is looking at fairgame?

I think that game either internally is being looked over like a fine tooth comb or Sony is going to cut their losses, and put more people on the new Bungie spin off studio.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Oh God, you weren't trolling. Really? That's even worse.
Theres nothing shamefull to admit youre doing mistake

We all did at some point of our lifes

Pay attention you cant counter my argument and can only resort to insults

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Well…. Didn’t wanna be right but so it goes

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Theres nothing shamefull to admit youre doing mistake

We all did at some point of our lifes
You didn't get a joke that was mocking a poster's prior history of posting about attractive characters. Are you that far removed that you think ever post on this board should be read in isolation?

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
image0.png