Breaking Rumor. Make your Bets

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
Druckmann sitting on his hands for years on end while he pursues his own creative projects outside of games could have attracted some ire, along with his reputation for taking credit for stuff he shouldn't have over the years.

Druckmann essentially scrubbing Bruce Straley from having any credit for The Last of Us infuriates me. Bruce did so much for that game and it's narrative, and him getting no credit is certainly alarming. Sony letting Neil go would be wonderful karma in that sense, but I just can't imagine it'd happen. Neil might be an egomaniac, but most creatives are and it's not like his past few projects have been complete bombs. I don't see Sony doing anything to Neil and his team unless some story about Neil being a rapist breaks, and I don't think Jaffe would be all that bummed if that's what was happening. It's gotta be someone else.

I work in a government department where career progression is very slow, so people stab each other in the back to get any crumb of higher duties at any given time. Minor emotional weaknesses for like a day get reported by people with a desire for ascension, and used against a person for years on end as a reason to keep them down. So I've come to hate this kind of person with a passion and I've learned to identify them when I see them. I don't think it's Druckmann, as much as I'd like it to be, because corporations like to protect people like that.
There's way too much nonsense in her to address it all and I also saw you post the same garbage on /r/gamingleaksandrumours so you're probably a bot but Neil hasnt been "sitting on hands for years", Sony would have asked him to advise in the show which was incredibly successful

Nor has he "taken credit for stuff he shouldn't have".

It would have nothing to do with Neil Druckmann, anyone who thinks this is delusional and/or a troll

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
There's way too much nonsense in her to address it all and I also saw you post the same garbage on /r/gamingleaksandrumours so you're probably a bot but Neil hasnt been "sitting on hands for years", Sony would have asked him to advise in the show which was incredibly successful

Nor has he "taken credit for stuff he shouldn't have".

It would have nothing to do with Neil Druckmann, anyone who thinks this is delusional and/or a troll
The vendetta against Druckmann is too much. Joel is my daddy and I'm pissed too but that's enough slander.

Gina Torres Hispanic Heritage Month GIF by Suits

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
A few people being terminated at Visual Arts.
This is unfortunate for those affected and I hope they can bounce back promptly, but did he really feel like this was making a huge deal out of ? People get laid off from the gaming industry every week, a support studio is even less surprising. It has to be something more drastic than that...

Reactions: Heisenberg007

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
This is unfortunate for those affected and I hope they can bounce back promptly, but did he really feel like this was making a huge deal out of ? People get laid off from the gaming industry every week, a support studio is even less surprising. It has to be something more drastic than that...

Only like 3 people got fired

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
David Jaffe

"Meh spiderman 2 sucks i rather play this game much better"

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Who dat?

Connie Booth is leaving and the ex-Guerilla is joining. That's the big news.

Oh, that's a big loss if it's Connie Booth. She's one of the higher ups at SIE and well-respected, pretty sure she's a producer. Not sure why she'd get canned though. Ex-Guerilla can't be Hermen right?

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
The guerilla producer is Angie Smets, this was actually announced earlier this year. Its just that no one really cares about this stuff. No one outside of the industry even knows who she is

This was always going to be something stupid, like i said. The woman is retiring and someone new is taking over

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This forum is going fucking insane.

Every thread is littered with "whatever is woke". You guys really need to touch grass and visit a psychiatrist.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Oh, that's a big loss if it's Connie Booth. She's one of the higher ups at SIE and well-respected, pretty sure she's a producer. Not sure why she'd get canned though. Ex-Guerilla can't be Hermen right?
The guerilla producer is Angie Smets, this was actually announced earlier this year. Its just that no one really cares about this stuff. No one outside of the industry even knows who she is

This was always going to be something stupid, like i said. The woman is retiring and someone new is taking over
For us, Connie Booth and Angie Smets are faceless and nameless people. We don't need to know them even if their job is important.

Unless Connie left because something big happened, this "news" is a nothingburger.

All the podcasts are wondering how they are going to spin this news that will be forgotten in 5 minutes 😅

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
For us, Connie Booth and Angie Smets are faceless and nameless people. We don't need to know them even if their job is important.

Unless Connie left because something big happened, this "news" is a nothingburger.

All the podcasts are wondering how they are going to spin this news that will be forgotten in 5 minutes 😅

Instead sony will announce like fallguys spider-man costumes or something

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This forum is going fucking insane.

Every thread is littered with "whatever is woke". You guys really need to touch grass and visit a psychiatrist.
I remember when people just used to say “go outside.” :p