Breaking Rumor. Make your Bets

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The guerilla producer is Angie Smets, this was actually announced earlier this year. Its just that no one really cares about this stuff. No one outside of the industry even knows who she is

This was always going to be something stupid, like i said. The woman is retiring and someone new is taking over
connie booth isn't that old to be retiring is she? ik she was at playstation for a long time. well whatever, as long as the new person is good at the job it's not a big deal.

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
The amount of stupidity in this reddit thread is beyond comprehension. Another reminder than that subreddit is run by Xbox fanatics and mostly filled with Xbox fanatics and is constantly used to spread FUD about Playstation and keep Microsoft in spotlight

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hmmmm, we will see tomorrow I guess. People pay too much attention to rumours, let it happen and then make your judgement lol

Last edited:

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Connie is a huge loss though. Was she fired or what? No way that Guerrilla lackey will fill the shoe Connie wore.

Seems Connie was also a champion of Haven being acquired based off her Twitter.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
The amount of stupidity in this reddit thread is beyond comprehension. Another reminder than that subreddit is run by Xbox fanatics and mostly filled with Xbox fanatics and is constantly used to spread FUD about Playstation and keep Microsoft in spotlight

FWIW they're roasting Jaffe in the new thread, but yeah that place is overrun with people from the Xbox subreddits.

Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Connie would be an important person to Jaffe as she would have helped him when he started working at PS 27 years ago.

Connie being around for 34 years is a very long time. Like i said when Jim said he was leaving, i expect a lot of guys thats been around for multiple decades to start leaving between now and 2024.

Jaffe is wring for using her name and career to spread fud.

Reactions: Box

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
It was this.

wHpeKHL.png

Last edited:

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Why would anyone assume David Jaffe has real info inside sony at this point?

They didn’t even call him to consult on twisted metal

Reactions: Jim Ryan