by sticking to the traditional model... Nintendo Switch 2 will dominate this gen

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
while Cloud Gaming remains a complete failure in the gaming industry, with GamePass being stagnated despite having day one releases on the subscription and being avaliable on multiple devices, Nintendo not only will have and generate revenue/profit from Call Of Duty every year, but they'll also have Final Fantasy titles (the best selling JRPG franchise in Japan) on top of their top of the industry E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E games that you can't play officially nowhere else, i predict Nintendo winning NPD (Circana) lists every year from 2025 to 2029
Design-sem-nome-2023-07-18T102043.586.png

we have to give props to Nintendo for being smart and sticking to the model that works, generating billions with game sales without having to prostitute their IPs to PC and others Consoles, and it's been working flawlessly for them, the model that there is an audience for, and not a model of nebulous future hopium and promisses
qPTA9LN.png

thank you Nintendo for not falling for the trap that big tech companies has put on the gaming industry, you'll always remain supreme

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Nintendo shareholders must be really happy to have Call Of Duty and all SE games moving forward, having the biggest JRPG franchise in Japan avaliable on the Switch 2 will do wonders for their sales

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Neversummer

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Facts….Sony is in for a rude awakening next year

I am confused. I thought the thread was about Nintendo; how did it suddenly divert to Sony being in trouble so fast?

Watching You Pedro Pascal GIF by The Academy Awards

At least @Etifilio is putting some effort into disguising his doom posting; he gets a 7/10 for the effort, but yours is a 1/10 ffs.

At least wait ten minutes and allow someone else to mention Sony before you go balls deep.

Kid Spying GIF by VPRO

Last edited:

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Nintendo's equal dedication to cost-efficiency and game quality will always set them apart.

Plus, no other platform holder can replicate that strategy no matter how hard they try. It's so bizarre.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I am confused. I thought the thread was about Nintendo; how did it suddenly divert to Sony being in trouble so fast?

At least @Etifilio is putting some effort into disguising his doom posting; he gets a 7/10 for the effort, but yours is a 1/10 ffs.

At least wait ten minutes and allow someone else to mention Sony before you go balls deeps

Kid Spying GIF by VPRO
Title - "by sticking to the traditional model... Nintendo Switch 2 will dominate this gen"

....who are they gonna dominate against? Who's their only other console competitor? 😂 Lbox is already dead

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Neversummer

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I like nintendo games just not their mainstream ones, Zelda was better before they went open world but is still pretty good. But they do have banger IPs - metroid, fire emblem, xenoblade chronicles

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
But I would take the Square Titles hitting switch with a grain of salt, DQ will continue to release on switch as it always has but FF is always a series that focused on being technical showpieces of graphics and Switch 2 won't give Square the opportunity to do technical feats they want to do, ex- the eikon fights in FF16, the fast loading for vast open worlds in rebirth.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Nintendo already got the best selling J-rpg franchise; Pokemon? and if you mean from Square that is actually Dragon Quest (in Japan).
Will be interesting to see how the ambitious DQ12 is going to run on it since it's built ground up on UE5 if it even can.. but will say Square did an excellent port on the last one for Switch.

This is the first time Nintendo going to transition from the Wii U era (basically 7th gen) of development cost and scope so it's going to be interesting to see. Like their CEO said longer dev times, more costs and reliant on more partnerships in the future. They are going to run into PS issues eventually so I do expect M&A in that gen as well as the old guard eventually handing over the baton or take a more back seat role like Myamoto.
We've already seen with Tears of the Kingdom with the BotW (Wii U) foundation took 7 years to develop as well as Metroid Prime 4 basically the entire gen those 2 studios are basically out the running for next-gen for quite some time.. They got Mario & Pokemon ready for the launch year so no worries.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Title - "by sticking to the traditional model... Nintendo Switch 2 will dominate this gen"

....who are they gonna dominate against? Who's their only other console competitor? 😂 Lbox is already dead
The guy is trying to praise nintendo, to speak about it.
Not everything should be injected with competition or dick measuring.

You can speak about it and not takes shots about others, 2 aren't mutually exclusive.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023

At least wait ten minutes and allow someone else to mention Sony before you go balls deep.

Kid Spying GIF by VPRO
He’s just trying to talk sh**t.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
He’s just trying to talk sh**t.
Well, to be fair to @JAHGamer, him and I have a lot of private conversations, and although we do not agree on everything, we do seem to get to meet halfway at least have a good conversation about topics.

In saying that, some other people on this forum think they are taking some of the mods for a couple of mugs. The problem is that most of us have been around the block a few times, and these silly games that people think they are playing, are not helping their causes.

If you look at the ban list again my dear friend @Nhomnhom has gone again and got himself banned again.

I can not keep giving a person like that chance after chance. Eventually, I will lower my own standards by doing it.

I have been very serious about moving this forum away from constant everyday negativity and the sad truth is, if people don't want to be part of that journey, i will be sending them on another Journey.

I am asking people to respect this forum and to members if they can't. That's on them.

I would imagine that most people I converse with would say I am a somewhat reasonable person.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Yes, I’m sure they will dominate the handheld market again…

Reactions: Hezekiah