Capcom opens new Osaka support facility with 2 new mocap studios

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
So all Windows are Windows but all PlayStations are not PlayStation?

Man you are becoming the biggest joke in this forum 😂😂😂
Windows are OSes.. software.. which all work on the PC platform.
Playstations are hardware... which are each separate platforms.

Not hard to comprehend. There's a reason why GI.biz separates PS4 and PS5...

I mean we really have pathetic people here trying to separate PC into GPUs and CPUs!! :LOL:

And after all that... even if I throw you a pathetic bone... you STILL lose lol..

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

I mean we really have pathetic people here trying to separate PC into GPUs and CPUs!! :LOL:

And after all that... even if I throw you a pathetic bone... you STILL lose lol..
🤡

Ludwig

9 Feb 2023

GI.biz can seperate PS5 and PS4 sales while they can't for Xbox. PS5, PS4 are same platform. I think people are arguing with you because you said ER sold most on PC. Which isn't true. It sold most on PS.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
GI.biz can seperate PS5 and PS4 sales while they can't for Xbox. PS5, PS4 are same platform. I think people are arguing with you because you said ER sold most on PC. Which isn't true. It sold most on PS.
No they aren't the same platform.. and no it didn't...

Elden Ring DID sell the most on PC... even if you combine PS4 and PS5.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
No they aren't the same platform.. and no it didn't...

Do you have proof for that?

In US NPD said PS sold more than PC (just said not by a big margin)
In EU GSD said PS sold more than PC (41% vs 29%)

Where are these data that show Elden Ring selling more on PC than PS?

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Do you have proof for that?

In US NPD said PS sold more than PC (just said not by a big margin)
In EU GSD said PS sold more than PC (41% vs 29%)

Where are these data that show Elden Ring selling more on PC than PS?
PC sold more than PS5 in USA... Matt Piscatella was combining both PS platforms compared to PC
PC sold 30% and PS5 sold 32% in EU... you're again combining both platforms

So you have the UK and NA where PC vastly outsold the PS5..... and the EU.. where it very marginally lost by a hair.

As I said... PC is the largest single platform for Souls games now :cool:

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I'm surprised you people are still giving remji so much attention. he's a xbox troll that crawled out of his hole the minute the CMA dropped their console concerns. Waste of breath quoting him

Reactions: Johnic

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
PC sold more than PS5 in USA... Matt Piscatella was combining both PS platforms compared to PC

So you have the UK and NA where PC vastly outsold the PS5..... and the EU.. where it very marginally lost by a hair.

So PS sold more than PC.
We agree what you said was bullshit.

🤡

Ludwig

9 Feb 2023

Can you give twitter links?

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Doubt Sony will acquire Capcom since the Saudis have already purchased a stake in them and have stated they have acquired a major publisher.

Most likely its Capcom.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
24 Jun 2022
Doubt Sony will acquire Capcom since the Saudis have already purchased a stake in them and have stated they have acquired a major publisher.

Most likely its Capcom.

Capcom's a publicly traded company, no?

Meaning if they had been acquired, or even if there was an agreement to acquisition, the announcement would have been made ASAP and we'd of seen it reflected in the stock market.

You can't just acquire a publicly traded company and there be no announcement of it at the time of the intent being agreed upon by both parties.

Yes, Windows 7, 10, 11 are all.... Windows. All of those can work on all the hardware configurations you listed...... that's what makes the PC one platform.. unlike PS4 and PS5.

And LOL you listed Linux... lmfao go ahead and take all the people who played on Linux away... it wont change the percentages even 1% :LOL:

OMFG you ACTUALLY thought you had something there... Obliterated again LOL :ROFLMAO:

And the award for Most Juvenile Icon-ERA Post goes to....

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Capcom's a publicly traded company, no?

Meaning if they had been acquired, or even if there was an agreement to acquisition, the announcement would have been made ASAP and we'd of seen it reflected in the stock market.

You can't just acquire a publicly traded company and there be no announcement of it at the time of the intent being agreed upon by both parties.

And the award for Most Juvenile Icon-ERA Post goes to....

I have no idea what Capcom are.

All I know is the Saudi investment fund bought a chunk of Capcom.

Now the same Saudi Investment Fund have stated they have set aside 13 billion for a publisher.

My bad, they haven’t purchased yet.

Which publisher is anyones guess. I believe it is Capcom but could be Ubisoft.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
24 Jun 2022

Now the same Saudi Investment Fund have stated they have set aside 13 billion for a publisher.

Had to look it up but yes, Capcom are publicly traded. So any acquisition would have to be announced immediately once intent is established, then they would have to go through the process of regulatory investigation.

If they do manage to get Capcom before Sony, that would be such a monumental fail for Sony I wouldn't even know where to begin. Yes, Sazzy Group are not a platform holder or a big tech company, but there's also no telling how they would manage an asset like Capcom long-term. We still have to see with SNK, as it's still early days.

But there are a lot of vertical integration possibilities Sony would lose out on by not acquiring a publisher like Capcom for themselves. But hey, it is what it is at the end of the day.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Had to look it up but yes, Capcom are publicly traded. So any acquisition would have to be announced immediately once intent is established, then they would have to go through the process of regulatory investigation.

If they do manage to get Capcom before Sony, that would be such a monumental fail for Sony I wouldn't even know where to begin. Yes, Sazzy Group are not a platform holder or a big tech company, but there's also no telling how they would manage an asset like Capcom long-term. We still have to see with SNK, as it's still early days.

But there are a lot of vertical integration possibilities Sony would lose out on by not acquiring a publisher like Capcom for themselves. But hey, it is what it is at the end of the day.
If Capcom dies then it dies, the talent will just go somewhere else. Sony should buy it or not if it makes sense to them not because Saudi Arabia wants to control it. Right now Sony should focus on defending their partners from MS.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023

Yhey brought a mobile publisher for 5 billion a day after that 13 billion article came out.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Yhey brought a mobile publisher for 5 billion a day after that 13 billion article came out.

Saudi Arabia will invest a further $37.8 billion in the games industry acquisitions, including around $13 billion to acquire “a leading game publisher”, according to state news.

So it looks like the 5 billion mobile acquisition is seperate from this.