Chinese media: 'Black Myth: Wukong' refused to be extorted $7 million by SweetBaby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Google Lense translation of the text in Chinese:

Weibo light version
Tianhu
Internet technology blogger
Followed 1002 and inspected 388,000 wires
2024-06-09 11:47
The reason why "Black Myth Wukong" has been deeply attacked and slandered by so-called sexism from the first promotional video to now
Essentially, it is because they have always refused guidance from overseas political correctness-related coaching teams and paid coaching fees starting in the millions of dollars.
In fact, there are many such teams in Europe and the United States. They have profoundly interfered with works such as the Assassin's Creed series, Dying Light 2, God of War 4, etc.
A series of notoriously ugly heroines were the direct result of interference from the politically correct leadership team (e.g. Lavan)
The game science team refused to communicate with them, refused to let them interfere, and most importantly refused to pay the starting guidance fee of at least 7 million US dollars. This also directly led to each rejected team to manipulate the media, some were blinded by money, or themselves. The main reason why big Vs who have interests in them are crazy about criticizing them
To give a simple example, one of IGN's main contributors, a woman named Rebecca Valentine, is also a member of a political correctness guidance team (sweetbaby, a "consultant" with clear characteristics organization), so they are so crazy about criticizing and criticizing, essentially just for money

Yeap... random twitter using VPN getting arested in China...
In theory it isn't allowed to use VPNs to skip the big firewall and access blocked western social networks, but in practice basically everybody does it.

Why the fuck would an American entity have influence on a Chinese dev based in China under CCP control.
For the same reason that entity have influence on western devs based in western countries under BlackRock/Vanguard/etc control: to make money and to spread their woke propaganda where possible.

Btw, Chinese outsourcing studios work in tons of western AAA games, including the woke ones.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
We kinda get the point now

Youre from the west

You only trust and read news from western website/ western twitter acount

So weibo or any eastern source have lower credibility in your eyes right
What where I'm from have anything to do with that?
What are you even talking about?

A story will be bad no matter if is Chinese guy or American guy made up it.
Who made it up doesn't matter.

Western's tweets are as fake as all others.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
In theory it isn't allowed to use VPNs to skip the big firewall and access blocked western social networks, but in practice basically everybody does it.
Yeap... everybody does it... I talk with Chinese playing games that they were supposed to not play (or have access to it... hell not even know it exists) :D

BTW Twitter doesn't work in China without VPN.
And we are here talking about a Chinese guy posting on Twitter.

Weibo light version
Tianhu
The reason why "Black Myth Wukong" has been deeply attacked and slandered by so-called sexism from the first promotional video to now
Essentially, it is because they have always refused guidance from overseas political correctness-related coaching teams and paid coaching fees starting in the millions of dollars.
In fact, there are many such teams in Europe and the United States. They have profoundly interfered with works such as the Assassin's Creed series, Dying Light 2, God of War 4, etc.
A series of notoriously ugly heroines were the direct result of interference from the politically correct leadership team (e.g. Lavan)
The game science team refused to communicate with them, refused to let them interfere, and most importantly refused to pay the starting guidance fee of at least 7 million US dollars. This also directly led to each rejected team to manipulate the media, some were blinded by money, or themselves. The main reason why big Vs who have interests in them are crazy about criticizing them
To give a simple example, one of IGN's main contributors, a woman named Rebecca Valentine, is also a member of a political correctness guidance team (sweetbaby, a "consultant" with clear characteristics organization), so they are so crazy about criticizing and criticizing, essentially just for money
Thanks for the translation...

It is felt more like a compliance story made up by some extremist.
And before people says I'm being biased with eastern people... well the whole politics in US is made up by fake conspiracies stories shared by extremists (left or right both sides do the same).

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
What where I'm from have anything to do with that?
What are you even talking about?

A story will be bad no matter if is Chinese guy or American guy made up it.
Who made it up doesn't matter.

Western's tweets are as fake as all others.
Iike i said

You cant post a news on there (weibo) without absolute certainty if its correct

You can get arrested in china for spreading fake news

For our dear friend here who still have phobia with china this isnt about USA vs China but Sweet Baby Inch vs Black Myth Wukong developer who refuses to bend their knee

Last edited:
  • haha
  • brain
Reactions: ethomaz and Entropi

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Weibo light version
Tianhu

at least 7M :D or we release countless slander and hit pieces on the game.
GQB2PvSbEAQzYHk

• Surprised

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
That story doesn’t even make sense…

The company created a game and somebody without any tie with it come asking $ millions?

I mean I can ask $ million for any developer that doesn’t mean I will get a news headline about it… let’s not talk about getting the $$$ 😂😂😂

lol

It feels like somebody is making up story imo.
No, we should all believe because DEI is evil and the gays are taking over, it's true because of that alone.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
No, we should all believe because DEI is evil and the gays are taking over, it's true because of that alone.
Of course DEI and Sweet Baby Inch is evil if theyre bribing dev in order to enforce their political agenda there should be no question about it

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Sweet Baby Inc’s founder openly talked about how they had to “terrorize” companies to hire them if needed and say they sink their projects with sexism, racism allegations. This is nothing new but this DEI shit keeps getting pushed aside by shitty media.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Of course DEI is evil if theyre bribing dev to enforce their political agenda there should no question about it
How can DEI be evil? We get it that SBI is run by idiot clowns, but how is the concept of wanting equality and to be treated the same evil?

Some people advocating it may be evil, sure, but that's life

What I do find funny is that this is a bribe and news worthy, but when the "concerned gamers" stalk, doxx, and threaten someone because they are gay nobody bats an eye.

Next step: being Antifascism or Antistalinism is evil.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
How can DEI be evil? We get it that SBI is run by idiot clowns, but how is the concept of wanting equality and to be treated the same evil?

Some people advocating it may be evil, sure, but that's life

What I do find funny is that this is a bribe and news worthy, but when the "concerned gamers" stalk, doxx, and threaten someone because they are gay nobody bats an eye.

Next step: being Antifascism or Antistalinism is evil.
What youre doing here is another classic case of whataboutism ( trying to change the subject)

This thread is about Sweet Baby trying to extort Black Myth Wukong dev

Dont change it into another topic man

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Still going on bro?

Moving goalpost and has nothing to do with this thread

This sweet baby inch bribing black myth wukong dev story is everywhere now even verified acount start reporting this
You entry base your ideia that it is true because you can't share false post in weibo.
I showed that is not true at all.

4-Table1-1.png

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
What youre doing here is another classic case of whataboutism ( trying to change the subject)

I still want to know how this company exports much bigger companies when they have sweet fuck all. Their CEO can say all she wants, anybody buying into that bullshit needs to check themselves.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Where is the proof? Black Myth Wukong said anything about?

You are taking some twitter posts as true... and from a story that doesn't even make sense.
Harassment? Sending death letters? Yes.. I totally believe.
Asking money? Nope... it doesn't make sense a random coming asking money and being taken serious at the point to become news.

Last edited:

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
You entry base your ideia that it is true because you can't share false post in weibo.
I showed that is not true at all.

4-Table1-1.png
And how do you know those weibo fake news spread ended up without any repercussions?

The law in China is very harsh...do you know you can get death penalty if they found out youre guilty for corruption in china...

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
And how do you know those weibo fake news spread ended up without any repercussions?

The law in China is very harsh...do you know you can get death penalty if they found out youre guilty for corruption in china...
My god it's so fascinating that you have an almost cartoon like perception of China 😂

You guys think SBI is this omnipotent entity, yet you haven't even thought about the possibility of bot farms being behind this? Nah, we can't consider that possibility.

Reactions: Nomen_Nescio

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
My god it's so fascinating that you have an almost cartoon like perception of China 😂

You guys think SBI is this omnipotent entity, yet you haven't even thought about the possibility of bot farms being behind this? Nah, we can't consider that possibility.
Man sad to see how far youve falllen now

Apologize for this but youre already marked as Sweet Baby Inch/DEI sympathizer

• they're_right_you_know
Status
Not open for further replies.