[claim] Skull and Bones cost Ubisoft 850 million

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
No that concord report are from colin moriarty
As I said Concord 400 million is being referenced here, Automatically makes this entire thing another grift.

But y'all have fun running with obvious propaganda yet again.

• brain
Reactions: The Icon
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
As I said Concord 400 million is being referenced here, Automatically makes this entire thing another grift.

But y'all have fun running with obvious propaganda yet again.
You keep calling many insider grifter

Do you really have a reliable information to deny the rumours otherwise youre just another grifter aswell just on the opposing sides

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
You keep calling many insider grifter

Do you really have a reliable information to deny the rumours otherwise youre just another grifter aswell just on the opposing sides
What am I grifting on Icon Era??

Let's hope this ridiculous thread is eventually locked before the bot sends it out to twitter

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
What am I grifting on Icon Era??

Let's hope this ridiculous thread is eventually locked before the bot sends it out to twitter

Its kinda becoming your habbit of news i dont like/believe = grifter

A very easy think to do thing isnt it

While you dont have the source to deny the rumours

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Its kinda becoming your habbit of news i dont like/believe = grifter

While you dont have the source to deny the rumours
Whatever you wanna call it, sorry I don't choose to get news from 4Chan or believe any random figure we immediately hear about a game. Props to Ubisoft for being able to hide this figure from their last two fiscal reports tho

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Whatever you wanna call it, sorry I don't choose to get news from 4Chan or believe any random figure we immediately hear about a game. Props to Ubisoft for being able to hide this figure from their last two fiscal reports tho
Like i said your mojo is = news i dont like to hear= then its a grifter

• haha
Reactions: Ezekiel
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
You're free to feel that way
You and Yurinka are actually the funniest grifter around here

Just like when Yurinka said DustGolem is a grifter of Capcom

When duskgollem was right about resident evil village will have werewolf and witches theme and turns out hes right and Yurinka was wrong so whos the actual grifter😂

Reactions: Zzero

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
If this is true this is not sustainable
4xtfoej4mso71.png

• thisistheway
Reactions: Boswollox
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

When duskgollem was right about resident evil village will have werewolf and witches theme and turns out hes right and Yurinka was wrong so whos the actual grifter😂
And then you wonder why I said you need to seek help. Like, stop acting ridiculous for once.

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
And then you wonder why I said you need to seek help. Like, stop acting ridiculous for once.

Im just taking headline from other gaming sites and you dont have proof to call it grifter

The only argument you have right now is = i dont like it, so im gona call it grifter

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Its on other sites like dualshocker

You gona keep calling everyone grifter right ( cos u only trust in yourself i assume)
Random fan sites quoting that random 4chan post as source doesn't give it more credibility.

Did the game got way more expensive than what they originally estimated? Sure.

Did it end being way more expensive than Halo Infinite, GTAV and Fortnite? No way, this is nonsensical. A good chunk of the game was made in a new team in Singapore (way cheaper than the usual ones in Canada, but took longer than expected because had to reboot development a couple times), and had the usual support & outsourcing teams.

Pretty likely it was originally budgeted somewhere between $150M and $200M and ended costing somewhere between $250M and $300M. Or something like that. It doesn't make sense to think they spent $650-850M on it.

Don't insult me, shut the fuck up.

I said he was right with some RE Village details, and proved he was lying with everything he said about SFV and SF6. Also proved that he did post an old fanart from a concept artist who never worked at any company related to Capcom as a supposed leaked concept art.

I hope you are enjoying the RE9, RECV, RE Revelations 3, RE Outbreak (as I mentioned, it was a typo of the hackers who transcribed the codename 'RE Outrage' for the Village DLC+Gold Edition project) and many other shit he threw to the wall to see if it sticked and didn't (nothing rare because didn't match with the real Capcom roadmap leaked for real by the hackers) and later he tried to hide it with excuses.

RE is one of their best selling IPs, so obviously some day they'll release RE9, RE10 etc. and will continue making remakes. You don't need to be an insider to know that. In the same way Sony will continue making Horizon, GT or GoW games, or that EA will continue making EA FC games and Nintendo more Mario, Pokemon, Zelda or Animal Crossing games.

Last edited: