[claim] Skull and Bones cost Ubisoft 850 million

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
You're free to feel that way
I get where you're going, but you can't blame him. You point fingers based on gut feeling. Maybe you're right. Maybe you're not.

But if you elaborate your views a bit more I think most people would understand where you're going. ;)

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Opinion / Fact

And my opinion is the 400 million had more industry people come out against the figure, normally they stayed silent, the figure was openly mocked. So I can't take anyone seriously who is still clinging to 400 million, while using it to back up this 850 million figure. I dunno what else I need to say in here.

I get where you're going, but you can't blame him. You point fingers based on gut feeling. Maybe you're right. Maybe you're not.

But if you elaborate your views a bit more I think most people would understand where you're going. ;)

As opposed to people entering threads doing the same?

Reactions: Kokoloko

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023

Ubisoft in trouble

Pretty crazy how many more grifters we started seeing since grumz came to the scene back in 2023, it’s made online game discussions so asinine. They just spew any shit & it catches fire solely because it can be monetize on twitter & youtube by brain dead echo chambers

I’d guess skull & bones costed Ubisoft more like 300-400 million considering it took like 6-8 years. Wasn’t skull & bones invested by some government/nation it likely didn’t cost Ubisoft 800 million that the type of budget GTA6 would have including its advertising run

Reactions: Kokoloko

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I don't think he's right but they made the game three times, practically and had major tax breaks from the local government. A LOT of money was blown on that turd.
Well, yeah...in that case it's definitely possible. I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it.

I think 200 million is too much for any game as it is and a lot of money is being wasted for no good reason.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
And my opinion is the 400 million had more industry people come out against the figure, normally they stayed silent, the figure was openly mocked. So I can't take anyone seriously who is still clinging to 400 million, while using it to back up this 850 million figure. I dunno what else I need to say in here.

As opposed to people entering threads doing the same?
Fair enough...

• Shake
Reactions: Danja