[claim] Skull and Bones cost Ubisoft 850 million

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
This turd was in development since 2013 and a burn rate 0f 80 million a year seems believable. This should have been canceled around 2020 but the singapore government funding forced them to keep developing for another 4 years

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Time for Sony to get Ubisoft for a cheap

Happy My Song GIF by Justin

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It’s funny how people just believe these crazy numbers like they aren’t obviously bullshit.
They don't even care that's the funniest thing. It's just yet another reason for them to shit on Ubisoft and grift online because they are now in the hot seat regarding online hate.

Few weeks back it was Concord now Ubisoft and Ghosts of Yōtei.... In a few weeks it will be another Game / Company

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
You bring it up as the very first reply to this thread you disingenuous bullshitter.
Perhaps take some time to read and grasp context before attempting to tell me what I said? You ignorant shit

The very first tweet in the OP contains the person mentioning Concord's budget, or did you magically missed that important information?

I called out that tweet for still using that 400 million figure while perpetuating this supposedly 850 million budget in the same post

Again, correlation matters... Work on that

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
4chan?! As fake as Pamela Anderson's tits and less interesting. People were rightly mocked for believing a 400m game but now 850m is reasonable. This would have seriously broken in news if it were true. Numbers this high would have been revealed years ago when it passed 400m. No one can not leak that.

Believe what you want to believe, but I know you are dumb as fuck to believe that.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Because both are bullshit numbers 🤷‍♂️
That as well but the person literally stating the 400 million in the tweet as fact and then goes on to say Ubisoft one Ups Concord

I was simply calling out the bullshit in the post and somehow that poster wants to start yet another dumb argument...

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
4chan?! As fake as Pamela Anderson's tits and less interesting. People were rightly mocked for believing a 400m game but now 850m is reasonable. This would have seriously broken in news if it were true. Numbers this high would have been revealed years ago when it passed 400m. No one can not leak that.

Believe what you want to believe, but I know you are dumb as fuck to believe that.
Like how did they manage to let this be hidden from shareholders and public financial reportings... this place is just a mess especially when we have people like the OP who only comes to this place to spread his bullshit 4chan theories and propaganda