[claim] Skull and Bones cost Ubisoft 850 million

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Im just taking headline from other gaming sites and you dont have proof to call it grifter

The only argument you have right now is = i dont like it, so im gona call it grifter
I don't have a reason to not like this. I didn't even care about this game nor support it. We are on a forum, critical thinking is the basic requirement here and it's clear you lack that.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Ezekiel
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Random fan sites quoting that random 4chan post as source doesn't give it more credibility.

Did the game got way more expensive than what they originally estimated? Sure.

Did it end being way more expensive than Halo Infinite, GTAV and Fortnite? No way.

Dualshocker and techgamer said it cost 650-850 million

But hold on two iconera user yurinka and danja said those numbers are wrong so it must be true and im gona take iconera member opinion cos theyre my friend

Sory im quoting the wrong person was meant for danja

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Ezekiel

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Maybe it cost 850 million SGD but then again $850 is too much to be spent on this turd. Singapore should sue ubisoft for damages for defamation as this game is associated with their country , I hope they stop giving subsidies to them after this humiliation

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
I don't have a reason to not like this. I didn't even care about this game nor support it. We are on a forum, critical thinking is the basic requirement here and it's clear you lack that.

Dualshocker and techgamer report was wrong because Danja said it so it must be true

If Danja said the earth is flat than i believe in you too lord danja we will never doubted you

• haha
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Sure why not? If Ubisoft doesn't like it they can release a statement breaking down all the costs.
Corporations don't waste time debunking every single nonsensical post that random people post about them. There's countless wrong stuff posted about them on internet, can't go one by one debunking anything.

If some big investor asks them about the budget, revenue, sales or profitability of a specific project, they may reply with the specifics or not. Other than that, they only reveal what they they are forced to do so as public company, in addition to a few additional numbers that make them look good, like good sales or revenue of a specific game or IP that sold particularly well in whatever period they are reporting about.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
As I said Concord 400 million is being referenced here, Automatically makes this entire thing another grift.

But y'all have fun running with obvious propaganda yet again.
I can't think of a single media source more biased towards Playstation than Colin Moriarty. Try again.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It was a big AAA project from the start and a long development. But gaming media has become bs this year. It would make sense, there was rumours about it since Black Flag and being a AAAA game etc.

Not biting it because so many rumours go as official. 600million is more realistic if that, but 850? I dunno

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I can't think of a single media source more biased towards Playstation than Colin Moriarty. Try again.
What does his bias have to do with anything? He got fed shit from a source he trusted... Try to correlate next time, something Colin also failed to do with the Concord budget lol.

As my post wasn't even about Colin

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
What does his bias have to do with anything? He got fed shit from a source he trusted... Try to correlate next time, something Colin also failed to do with the Concord budget lol.

As my post wasn't even about Colin
We are talking about the Concord budget and he is almost certainly right on it. He hasn't commented on SoT at all.