Concord Beta Impressions (Starts At 10AM PST / 1PM EST / 12PM CST)

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I hated that dude with the redhead; the number of times he suddenly came sprinting around the corner to smash me and then shotgun combo me was insane.

fucking stuff of nightmares lol
He is a close range tank but his skill to run is really fun to use.... you can run and and with the smash :love:

The best think you can use the skill to get out of the fire.

Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Well the game will have at least a total of 5 lol. Better than Destruction All Stars.
Anyone else like the music as much as me?
Not only the music.
The sound design is so well done that you can hear the footsteps of an enemy and point the direction he is coming.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I hated that dude with the redhead; the number of times he suddenly came sprinting around the corner to smash me and then shotgun combo me was insane.

Towards the last 2 days, people have been smashing up with him, Haymar and the knife girl. I cant really control what his rush attack does

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

I took him down and the tank characters so easy with Teo but had to time it well whenever I used my grenades strikes on them from afar, so I could still pump bullets into them before they could reach me.

But he was definitely annoying during Signal Chase as he could demolish anyone with his charge.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Towards the last 2 days, people have been smashing up with him, Haymar and the knife girl. I cant really control what his rush attack does
Hate the Knife probably the most annoying chacrtar for me honestly super fast and she could track you down, at times I felt like her knives were bending the corners with me.

But I think I found my player 'Teo' such a great character for flanking and clearing out the Objective based zones in Signal Chase and weakening teams in No Respawn.

• brain
Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Man I regret not giving more screen time to Lennox in the Beta.
Watching some videos makes me remember my space cowboy days in Destiny.

He is very accurate at kills with skilled players and can self recover health.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Man I regret not giving more screen time to Lennox in the Beta.
Watching some videos makes me remember my space cowboy days in Destiny.

He is very accurate at kills with skilled players and can self recover health.
He became my main alongside Teo it was one of the other depending on who I got to first lol.

Jabali and Daw were the other mains depending on the team and how the match was playing out

Reactions: ethomaz

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Going into the Beta I thought I'd main with Haymar but my play-style didn't align with her move set.

I like being in the midst of the action and first I settled with IT-Z and Roka but Teo and Lennox really felt better especially Teo with his evasive dodge & mobility boost right after. Plus both characters has secondary weapons which was a minor way around th shitty & slow reload mechanic.

Sniper chick Bazz? Pretty good character and kinda OP if you got good aim.... Actually Haymar / Knife Chick and Sniper all deadly especially with crew bonuses.

Lark is also another extremely well rounded character.

Last edited:
Reactions: ethomaz

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Going into the Beta I thought I'd main with Haymar but my play-style didn't align with her move set.

I like being in the midst of the action and first I settled with IT-Z and Roka but Two and Lennox really felt better especially Teo with his evasive dodge & mobility boost right after. Plus both characters has secondary weapons which was a minor way around th shitty & slow reload mechanic.

Sniper chick Bazz? Pretty good character and kinda OP if you got good aim.... Actually Haymar / Knife Chick and Sniper all deadly especially with crew bonuses.

Lark is also another extremely well rounded character.
I'm betting that Roka is top tier. The shit I was pulling off in this beta was ridiculous. Lennox seems to be her counterpick though, those guys shoot her out the air easy. Maybe Haymar too, shes scary bc she deals like 70% in one shot

Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'm betting that Roka is top tier. The shit I was pulling off in this beta was ridiculous. Lennox seems to be her counterpick though, those guys shoot her out the air easy. Maybe Haymar too, shes scary bc she deals like 70% in one shot
I loved playing as Roka but but in Signal Chase and Area Control the modes I really ended up sticking to in the last Beta... I realized Teo and Lennox really clicked more for me. Both so agile and easy to really get ahead of the team and clear out the zones much quicker.

Teo the king of confusion with them smoke grenades and then with his 2nd variant I got 4 grenades.... He was a beast

I use Roka alot in the Brawl & RIVALRY modes.

Haymar her hits do crazy damage in-deed, if you don't dodge that bullet you're pretty screwed at shooting her out the air most times.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Roka in more team focused modes lose a lot of power... one of her skills become usless.
But she is still pretty good with the thrusters skill.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
BTW I hope this game can surpass all that pre hate and become an option to play on PS5 at night.

I miss it already... even if for some matches.

• thisistheway