Concord: Official Revealed | State of Play

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
n0eifZT.png

CONCORD RELEASES AUGUST 26, 2024
Join the Crew of the Northstar! Concord is a new shooter for PS5® and PC* where you choose from a wide roster of characters and role types, each with unique abilities and personalities. Assemble your crew of Freegunner space outlaws and team up online with friends for thrilling 5v5 PVP modes across the galaxy. Pre-order starting June 6, 2024 for Beta Early Access for you and 4 friends. Available on August 23, 2024.To stay up to date, follow @PlayConcord on social media.*Account for PlayStation™Network and internet connection required. Paid for PlayStation®Plus membership (sold separately) required on PS5.

Last edited:

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Looks really solid gameplay wise but not one I'd go out of my way for

Might try the beta and then wait for it to be F2P

Reactions: Hezekiah

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I guess they want their own game in the hero shooter/overwatch space.

Gunplay looks solid and don’t hate the art direction.

Definitely not my kind of game. And having never been excited for Concord I’m not so disappointed.

I didn’t expect this tho. I’d like to think most didn’t either.

… and tbh every time we hype up game “X sci fi shooter” it seems like we’re really just hoping for another mass effect 😁

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024
The Beta will decide the fate of this game, I hope it's good, from what I saw in the trailer, there are a lot of characters, which is good for a game of this genre. And well, the influences of Destiny are very evident in this trailer, if the game is good, it could end up attracting the Destiny fanbase because of the similarities

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
The issue for me is that I bought OW and didn't really feel it. Most of my time goes to D2....

So, I know this will be paid, not f2p.... so I doubt I will get into it.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I don’t get the point of the narrative content at all… how does that relate to gameplay?

Pricing is gonna be interesting.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Fair to say it's more colourful than I was expecting/hoping, though I think it's clear the crowd they are going for. And the main characters and vibe reminded me of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Looks like there's a fair amount of variety in the gameplay. I just hope they don't send it out to die like Helldivers.

Reactions: Zzero

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
So if this is a Hero 5v5 shooter then what is Marathon?

Surely they can’t be the same.