21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
02301a30cbf251c714dc3f2f38d63898f3fa499a7cb76a34.jpg

Screenshot-1.png

01. PLANETS OF THE CONCORD GALAXY

LEVIATHAN​

Chaotic waves hide deadly sea creatures of monstrous proportions on this ocean world at the heart of the intergalactic food supply chain.

WATER HAZARD
On the stormy, water-covered planet of Leviathan, a massive, armored Morack eel has been caught and is being harvested on a large floating fishing platform. Take on rival crews across the fishing platform and within the jaws of the Morack that's been strung up at a central harvesting site.

SHOCK RISK
Located beneath a massive conductive kite in the sky that harvests lightning, Shock Risk features multiple unique arenas for battling with rival crews with pathways that converge on a large center tower.

AKKAR​

A once-tropical planet now in the midst of an extinction-level event that has left the landscape littered with the skeletal remains of massive creatures known as Vastadons.

BONE MINES
The remains of massive Vastadons on the tropical planet Akkar have become the site of a lucrative Guild mining operation. Fight through the excavated bones and mining caverns in a mix of close-quarters and mid-range combat.

GLANCE​

This twin-sun desert world has a scorching, arid climate with whipping winds, making it the perfect home for salt evaporation fields used in the production of FTL starship fuel.

FREEWATER
Set in a fortified outpost on the sun-scorched planet of Glance, Freewater features intersecting perimeter lanes and a large central courtyard in the middle of the map that serves as a prime convergence point and inspires intense combat engagements.

GLOOM​

On the edge of the galaxy and famed for its desirable starlight fruit, this moon has many secrets both past and present.

STAR CHAMBER
Located atop the tallest mountain on the planet Gloom sits an ancient observatory with narrow corridors and a meteorite at the center, which creates great opportunities for team-fights and one-on-one battles.

02. FREEGUNNERS

FREEGUNNER-SPLASH.png

WARDENS.png

BREACHERS.png

RANGERS.png

ANCHORS.png

HAUNTS.png

TACTICIANS.png

03. GAME MODES

Screenshot-3.png

04. CINEMATICS

05. FREEGUNNERS ADVENTURES

PS. Thanks for the great job in the freerunners pictures that I shameless copy from Resetera.

Mod Note/// No Shit posting or derailing in thread//

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
FAQ

Which accessibility settings will Concord support?
Concord will feature a suite of accessibility settings at launch, inclusive of configurable settings for video, audio, control, gameplay, interface, and more. Check back to see the full list of supported features.

Which languages will Concord support?
The languages available to you depend on the region in which you purchase the game and your language settings.
Voice Options - English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, LATAM Spanish, Japanese, Korean.
Text Options - Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Arabic, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese.

Does Concord have an online or multiplayer experience?
Concord requires online play. You can play with up to 9 online players in a match.
Console play requires PlayStation®Plus.
Concord features cross-play and cross-progression2 across both PS5 and PC.

Is an account for PlayStation Network required on PC?

Concord features seamless cross-play and cross-progression between PlayStation®5 consoles and PC, allowing you to team up with friends, enjoy all of your progress and unlocked content, and access PlayStation features – like Trophies and your PlayStation Friends list – regardless of what platform you play on. An account for PlayStation Network is required to play Concord on PC.

Can I play solo?
Solo-queuing is one of many ways to queue up for a match. Although queuing up with friends is not required to play Concord, all matches will be filled with other players for your 5v5 experience.

Am I able to play offline?
Concord is an online multiplayer game that requires an internet connection.

How do I link my Steam/Epic account to a PlayStation Network account?
To link your PlayStation Network account to Steam or Epic, please install Concord on either platform and launch the game.
Upon game launch, the game will prompt you to log into your PSN account. If you do not have an existing account for PlayStation Network, you will be prompted to register for one.

How do I send/accept a friend request? (PSN)
For a comprehensive look at the Friend functions on the PlayStation network, please visit: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/account/add-friends-psn/

Is PSN account required?
Yes, a PSN account will be required.

What editions will Concord be available in for PS5 and PC?
The Concord Standard Edition will be available in both physical and digital versions. The Concord Digital Deluxe Edition will also be available on PlayStation Store on PS5 and Steam and Epic Games Store on PC.

What is included in the Concord Digital Deluxe Edition?
The Concord Digital Deluxe Edition includes the Northstar Freegunner’s cosmetic pack, which grants you 16 Northstar-themed Freegunner outfits – one for each of the 16 playable Freegunners available at launch. Additionally, the Concord Digital Deluxe Edition includes early access to Concord. The Digital Deluxe Edition unlocks on Tuesday, August 20, 2024 – three days before the game’s global launch on August 23, 2024. Exact unlock time will be announced prior to launch.

When will Concord be available for pre-order?
Concord will be available for pre-order or pre-purchase on June 6, 2024.

What are the pre-order incentives for Concord?
When you pre-order any version of Concord, you’ll receive five codes for the Concord Beta Early Access weekend this July – one for you and four of your friends. Additionally, you will receive the Monarch Pack cosmetic items when Concord launches in August. The Monarch pack includes the Monarch Frontliner outfit for Vale and Dead Reckoner weapon skins for her sniper rifle and side-arm.

Where will I be able to find the items included with pre-ordering Concord or purchasing the Digital Deluxe Edition?
All pre-order and Digital Deluxe Edition cosmetics will be available in-game at launch.

Can I upgrade to the Concord Digital Deluxe Edition after pre-ordering the Concord Standard Digital Edition?
Upgrading from a pre-order of the Concord Standard Digital Edition to the Concord Digital Deluxe Edition is not available at this time.

Last edited:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Time for Lark. Aka Groot at home lol. I spent about 70% of the time playing as him

Reactions: Sircaw

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Can you turn off cross-play? cos that would be the first thing I would do.

Going to be super interesting to see how this game goes in the next few weeks and months.

For those that are playing, good luck out there.
Yeah it's off by default. You have to turn it on manually.

edit: based on the Beta of course

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Yeah it's off by default. You have to turn it on manually.

edit: based on the Beta of course
I don't think it will be off by default.
PC were having 3-5 minutes queues... they don't want that to happen again.

But I have nothing to do with that... tomorrow I turn it off by myself :D

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I think I only played with him once and that was during the no respawn mode lol

Lol, I only tried that mode a few times.

With Lark, if you put your spawn pods in the right place, it creates some good tactics and can save you to fight again with a close heal.

Also his weapon is great fore fighting around corners, and hallways. The shots home in once someone is close enough, and you can avoid some heavy fire with bouncing shots

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
That is a godsend for PS players.

Shit having to play vs keyboard and mouse + I don't know how good the anti cheat will be in the game, fucking cheaters all ways find a way to spoil everything.
Yeah that's why I play my MP titles on console. The cheaters always ruin everything, I can still decently hold my own vs m&k unless they are sweats with a controller but no use vs cheaters. I put it off by default.

don't think it will be off by default.
PC were having 3-5 minutes queues... they don't want that to happen again.
True, was going off the beta. I assume it will pop-up in the first start-up/configuration.

• Shake
Reactions: Sircaw and Kokoloko
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Sadly.

PC crossplay isn't defaulted to off anymore.
But you are asked if you want to go with default or change on the first time.

But I understand why... needs to make these weirdo steam users happy.

Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
**Let's go over what's new for Launch:**

🤝 **Join-in-progress feature:** It was absent for Beta, but we're happy to announce that this feature will be launching with Concord! This feature helps to backfill team members who have left a game early, helping to ensure all matches are as evenly populated as possible.

**Quitter Penalty:** Also absent for Beta but will be present at Launch. Quitter penalties will be applied to players who intentionally leave games early. There is a bit of grace given for the first couple of leaves, but after enough warnings, users will receive a Quitter Penalty that will put their ability to queue up on a cool down. The more penalties a player racks up, the longer a player will be prevented from queuing. Our goal is to help encourage healthy team play, fair matches, and respectful behavior. Quitter Penalties should help discourage repeat behavior of quitting mid-match so that both teams see their game through to completion.

🎯 **Training & Practice Range:** Beginning at Launch, both Training and Practice Range modes will be opening for you to practice and train to your heart's content! Take your time to learn your Freegunners' abilities, weapons, and Crew Bonuses.

🖥️ **PC Players:** NVIDIA & AMD are releasing new drivers that will allow you to get the most performance out of your hardware, so be sure to update your drivers before diving in!

🔓 **Variant Unlocks:** As we've previously published in our blogs, Variants will begin to unlock week by week starting this week, with Teo! Each week a new Variant Challenge will unlock, and you'll be able to earn a brand-new Variant for other Freegunners. Additionally, Lennox and Lark are available to unlock immediately by just hitting level 6 and level 13, respectively. To confirm, this is 8 total Variants between Launch and Season 1, with more Variants on the way at the launch of Season 1 and beyond.

⬆️ **Crew Bonuses UI:** Thanks for your feedback regarding the UI for Crew Bonuses! We knew we wanted to make adjustments to improve legibility, and your feedback helped fuel the team to make the changes we wanted in time for launch.

🚫 **Crew Bonuses applied after self-elimination:** We've made changes to prevent self-elimination from applying Crew Bonuses.

🔀 **Cross-play default settings:** We hear you, PC players! This one's for you. Cross-play will be default ON for all players across both PS5 and PC platforms. Every player will be prompted during their First Time Settings screen to make their selection before loading into Concord. Additionally, you can always revisit your in-game settings to toggle cross-play on or off, whichever you desire.

⏱️ **Time Trials:** Time Trials is a solo-play mode that lets you take certain Freegunners through timed runs in-game. This mode features a leaderboard, so let's see what you've got to get to the top!

**Galactic Guide:** It's finally here! Dive into our Galactic Guide to learn more behind all of our Freegunners, planets, and the rich lore that's woven into the Concord Galaxy. You'll earn "Lore XP" as you play, leveling up your Galactic Guide, unlocking more and more details about Concord as you go. (And if you're anything like me, you'll leave the Galactic Guide open as a peaceful soundtrack to work to!)

💅 **Crew Customization Menu:** Now allows you to preview all the items you can unlock for your Freegunners.

🎬 **Weekly Vignettes:** You already know this, but just a hype reminder that EACH WEEK (yes, EACH WEEK), you'll be greeted with a new Cinematic Vignette when you log into Concord! These slice-of-life stories are here to give you more insight into the daily lives of the Freegunners on the Northstar. We can't wait for you to watch their stories unfold.

**"Takeover" playlist is now "Overrun":** We felt like the playlist "Takeover" sounded a little too close to our mode "Takedown", so we changed it! This playlist will now be called "Overrun."

*Phew, that's a lot of updates!* All this being said, we can't thank all of you who Beta tested with us enough for the feedback which leads me to my next big update

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
**Let's go over what's new for Launch:**

🤝 **Join-in-progress feature:** It was absent for Beta, but we're happy to announce that this feature will be launching with Concord! This feature helps to backfill team members who have left a game early, helping to ensure all matches are as evenly populated as possible.

**Quitter Penalty:** Also absent for Beta but will be present at Launch. Quitter penalties will be applied to players who intentionally leave games early. There is a bit of grace given for the first couple of leaves, but after enough warnings, users will receive a Quitter Penalty that will put their ability to queue up on a cool down. The more penalties a player racks up, the longer a player will be prevented from queuing. Our goal is to help encourage healthy team play, fair matches, and respectful behavior. Quitter Penalties should help discourage repeat behavior of quitting mid-match so that both teams see their game through to completion.
These ones were crucial. These guys work fast.