Concord Registers Only 1100 players during first Day of Closed Beta (Steam) | 2210 Players at Open Beta

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Not sure why it would.

Who plays NCAA outside USA?

I doubt anyone really. But it’s still that huge of a release and ages since the last that it’ll undoubtedly do huge excluding other territories.

I’ve never subscribed to things like “launching so close to ‘X’ game” ever really has such an effect. Especially when they’re not remotely comparable game types or demographics.

Reactions: Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I doubt anyone really. But it’s still that huge of a release and ages since the last that it’ll undoubtedly do huge excluding other territories.

I’ve never subscribed to things like “launching so close to ‘X’ game” ever really has such an effect. Especially when they’re not remotely comparable game types or demographics.

Agree completely.

Of course @quest4441 found a correlation where there isn’t one.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Having the open Beta when College Football launches is certainly a choice but any game that helps bury this dogwater is welcome, Never would I have imagined myself to cheer lead an EA sports title but here we are lol.
You need help, I happen to like Concord a lot its very addicting, perhaps you should just forget the game exist.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Having the open Beta when College Football launches is certainly a choice but any game that helps bury this dogwater is welcome, Never would I have imagined myself to cheer lead an EA sports title but here we are lol.
Concord broke up with you? You are treating it as an ex.

• haha

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Getting your dick sucked instead of playing video games is certainly a choice.
Getting your fat ass into the gym to lose excess weight instead of playing video games is certainly a choice.
I can do this all day.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Getting your dick sucked instead of playing video games is certainly a choice.
Getting your fat ass into the gym to lose excess weight instead of playing video games is certainly a choice.
I can do this all day.

Something he should be doing instead of playing sports games with a controller 🤣

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
It looks like I ruffled some feathers, But wtf is this thread derailment @Sircaw I thought the positive pansies had the concord beta thread to glaze over the game and the negative nancie's had this one to shit on concord as much as they wanted.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It looks like I ruffled some feathers, But wtf is this thread derailment @Sircaw I thought the positive pansies had the concord beta thread to glaze over the game and the negative nancie's had this one to shit on concord as much as they wanted.
I double-dip in both, I sometime feel like a hotdog between a couple of rolls.

Hot Dog Meat GIF by Applegate

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Two completely different audiences lmao

• they're_right_you_know

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Two completely different audiences lmao
........ All I am saying is they wont attract any of the casual audience and you want to attract the casuals because this mid game has nothing unique to attract the valorant, overwatch or CoD crowd

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
........ All I am saying is they wont attract any of the casual audience and you want to attract the casuals because this mid game has nothing unique to attract the valorant, overwatch or CoD crowd
Posts like this remind me of the Ps3 era. You had quality shooter such as MAG, Killzone and Resistance, but everyone undermined them because Halo and CoD were more popular. This game doesn't need to be as popular as the mega hits brodie, just let it live (while it can) lol.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
"Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst know what they're doing" 🤭🤭😂😂😂

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
"Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst know what they're doing" 🤭🤭😂😂😂

That right there is the only reason why it wasn't cancelled alongside Factions, Twisted Metal and Camden. It would be really embarrassing to admit they were wrong and get nothing out of their acquisition. So they're gonna release it and pray for the best but of course it's not gonna work and they're just delaying the inevitable.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Need to stop porting to PC, even for gaas.
Yeah, this thing's dead. Next, so we can finally get this GaaS crap out of our system and focus on great SP games.
Thats not gonna happen.
MP games are needed. Helldivers 2 sold well, so they are gonna keep trying. This was a new studio, it didnt take away from a SP game

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Captura de ecrã 2024-07-19 140904.png

Auch...

This is "Go Woke, Go Broke" on steroids.

Sony has to do is stop making games with woke crap. Gamer are not the target group for wokenes

The funny thing is, if this game is DoA, no one from Sony or the dev teams will ever admit the woke character design had ever anything to do with the game's success.

A year from now, expect a Jason Schreier cover-up investigation piece claiming the developer had 99 problems and the woke ain't one.

Reactions: Puff